Chapter 87: Stuck in the Box

"Are you telling me That we can sign up for work studies?"

"Yes for the last time."

My excitement couldn't be anymore through the roof. If you look at Exhibit A) I got a request into the gang Orca group. Exhibit B) I GOT REQUESTED INTO GANG ORCA GROUP!

I wanted to cry in happiness however my classmates started getting really suspicious why I was so happy getting into Gang Orca.

"That'll be it for today."
Thank goodness I don't want to be here any longer.

Quickly packing up Shoto put a hand on one of my textbooks still on the desk catching my attention.

"What's going on?"

"Oh! I got requested to join Gang Orca Shoto!"
His eyebrow raised as he removed his hand.

Putting the textbook away, I rant how awesome he is and how I'm going after school or right now actually to go accept.

"Oh ok."
I smile up at him awkwardly, ever sense the provisional license exams it's been sorta awkward between us.

Normally you don't just kiss your best friend.

"I'm... not worthy of... you."

Wait what? Trash is even worthy of me and my boi you are a literal sunshine.

"Shoto-"

"Let me finish... please...

"I'm... im Not-"
I walked up to him and grabbed his checks squishing them and all.

"I won't let you say anything that's not true about yourself. You are a special type of sunrise that I-I... That's way to bright for me to sometimes... Shoto, you are not and never will be your father you wanna know why that is? It's because your here with me saying you aren't worthy when it's the opposite." I smile up at him as his eyes sparkled.

 "But seriously sometimes I-"

And just like that. The ruble of destruction around us slowly faded as a slight warm wind picked up around us as the Shoto Todoroki came towards me and this time...

I didn't hesitate and gladly kissed back.

Sorry Bakuhoe i guess I was face licking again.