Chapter 64: Worldly Dimensions P.1

~Previously~

Just then a Steve and a Lance made eye contact.

Oh Shit.

~Now~

"ok so where do I start?" Aizawa asked himself while everyone excluding an Agatha was in this lounge area.

"Ok so where we come from is a superhuman society where everyone-"

"Woah Woah Woah so YOU GUYS HAVE SUPERHEROS!?"

"LANCE SHUT UP!" -Pidge

Lance: *GASPS*

"Pidge what have I told you about language?"

"What? I didn't say fuck or motherfucker so I'm fucking fine-"

"PIDGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"CAN EVERYONE JUST LISTEN FOR ONCE TO THESE PEOPLE!?" The big one, hunk yelled that quieted the bunch.

"Continue!" The Princess said while smiling with her little mice on her head and shoulders.

"Ok so where was I... oh ok so basically 80% of the population has powers and-"

"YOU GUYS HAVE SUPERPOWERS!?"

"LANCE SHHHHHHHHH!"

"Good Job Pidge im proud of you."

"... I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Violet your no better! Who do you think Pidge learned those words from!?"

"Hey yo don't bring me into this!"

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE AROUND CHILDREN YOU BIRD FREAK!!!"

"BAKUGOU! YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD!"

"H-h-he didn't mean it i swear he just has his man periods sometimes!!!"

"STEVE THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME!?"

"Shut up."
Everyone quiets sense well when Eraserhead tells you to shut up you shut up ya know?

"Yes we all have superpowers called quirks. I'm a pro hero along with Fatgum here." As he pointed to fatgum while running his fingers threw his hair stressing.

"The Rest Are my students, hero's in training, that got to go on a mission to save my daughter, a fellow classmate of theirs. And basically everything Agatha said before she passed out was true. We mean you no harm we just need to get home as fast as we can."

"Hopefully we can do just that!" The Princess smiled while standing up and shaking hands with Aizawa.

"Now it's our turn, my name is princess Allura of Altea and these are the Paladins of Voltron, defenders of the universe!"

"So basically you guys are like the pussy cats only power ranger version."

"Sorry about him!" Kirishima says while elbowing thotsuki Bakahoe

"...like I said, man periods."

"... Steve is tenically still a villain is there anywhere we can like detain him?"

"Good thinking todoroki."

"NO BAD TODOROKI! You guyssssss I helped you all outtttttttt I mean come onnnnnnnn!"

"Wait so he's a villain?"

"Yep."

In a second Steve was knocked out and violet was holding up the back of his collar.

"So is she like... who?"

"Oh she's only the daughter of Emperor Zarkon who fights to inslave the entire know cosmos! He's also only ruled for the past 10,000 years.... anyway, she also is tenically more powerful then voltron and she can kick all our asses in seconds but she's on our side now so no need to worry!"