Prologue

"Xiao!! Get yo' lazy ass up and get ready!!!" A loud and annoying voice bounced off the walls, "Zhongli is gonna walk us to school today!!"

After letting out a sigh, Xiao reluctantly got out of bed. He sleepily dragged himself to the bathroom and quickly washed up. He opened to door to see Hu Tao standing in front of him with crossed arms.

"Couldn't you have been a little faster?" She said with an agitated tone. "Ah well, do hurry up"

"Will do"

Xiao and Hu Tao were... friends? It's hard to explain. One second Xiao could be trying to kill her then the next second he would be going out of his way to make sure she's safe. Kind of a sibling relationship I suppose? They didn't used to stay together but after Zhongli suggested Xiao to go to school with Hu Tao, she immediately offered to let Xiao stay with her. Zhongli stay in the house as well but it's not too cramped in there. There was a little zombie girl Xiao knew a little too well, she stays in the house as well.

Xiao hastily grabbed his bag and carelessly threw all school materials in and slung the bag over his shoulder. He closed his room door and ran out to see Hu Tao smiling brightly at the sun.

"Ahh... the sun is so radiant and beautiful... oh how I wish to bathe in its sunlight while relaxing..." she spoke aloud before looking down as a small sigh slipped from her lips.

"Oh Xiao, are you ready?" A deep yet calming voice rang through his ears making him turn around.

"Good morning Zhongli" The yaksha bowed in respect "Are you ready to go?"

Zhongli nodded and crouched down to the little girl standing beside him

"Qiqi, take care of yourself for a little while alright?"

"Qiqi promises to take care of Qiqi" the small child had a monotone voice but Zhongli knew she was being sincere

"Alright, let's get going shall we?"

"OFF TO SCHOOL WE GOOOOO!!!" Hu Tao jumped up and ran out the door.

"HU TAO WAIT UP!!" Zhongli sighed and shook his head "Come on then Xiao, let's catch up to her"

And that was the start of his first day at school...

~*~*~

Ahem... uh so hi ^^
Idk when I'll update this thing but I'll try my best :3
If this gets at least one person liking it then I'll continue it :p If not then Uhm... I guess I'll just cry in a corner :')

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this sht thing I spent two hours on XD

~*~*~
Date Written~ 25th May 2021
Word Count~ 447
Written by~ Saku._.kkura