3

Louis POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned and reached for my phone that was charging on my bedside table.

The light of the phone blinded me as I switched off the alarm and laid back down.

The one thing I didn't miss about school was having to get up early. Home-schooling was easier in that respect.

Finally though I managed to get up and I had a shower.

My uniform was hanging in the closet, I grabbed it out, laid it on my bed and dropped the towel from around my waist, pulling on some underwear. I pulled on the uncomfortable pants and then grabbed the plain white button-down shirt. I did the buttons slowly then managed to put the red tie on successfully.

I got my new school bag from under my bed and stuffed everything I needed into it, all my books and my laptop. I slipped my phone into my pocket and checked that I had my wallet.

Then I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning kiddo." Papa said, clapping me on the shoulder.

I grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal and poured myself some breakfast, sitting at the barstools in the kitchen to eat it.

"I know this is just for a little while but try your best at school alright? It's probably better for your education than home schooling." Dad said.

"Don't worry Dad, I will." I replied, finishing off my cereal.

"Good lad." Dad replied.

I rinsed my bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

"I guess I'll go now." I said awkwardly.

"Alright son, see you." Papa said, hugging me.

"Have fun, we love you." Dad added, hugging me as well.

"I love you guys too, see you after school." I replied, heading towards the door.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you?" Papa checked.

"No Papa, I'll be fine, thank you though." I replied and I grabbed my keys from the hook by the door, opened the front door and went out to the driveway.

My car was a gift for my seventeenth birthday and I loved it. I guess it was a cool car to show up to school in but that was the idea.

 I guess it was a cool car to show up to school in but that was the idea

(That's his car)

I tossed my school bag into the backseat and got into the passenger seat.

I waved to my dads who were watching from the kitchen window and started the car, driving out of the driveway and onto the road for my first day at school in four years.

It only took about ten minutes to get to school. 

The front of the school was filled with teenagers who all looked at my car as I drove past.

I found a place to park and cut the engine. I took out my wallet and flipped it open, grabbing the little picture of Harry Styles out of it. He really was extremely hot. Anyway... school.

I shoved the picture back into my wallet, put my wallet back into my pocket and unbuckled my seatbelt, stepping out of the car. I slammed the door shut as I reached into the backseat for my car for my bag and clicked the button on my keys to automatically lock it.

I swung my bag onto one shoulder and put my keys into my pocket, then started walking to the intimidating-looking building.

Suddenly a hand on my shoulder was spinning me around and my fists raised defensively.

"For fucks sake, don't fucking punch me." Niall said.

I sighed and lowered my hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To make sure you're on task. Do you know what to do?" Niall replied.

"Yes, for God's sake. Don't you think it'll be easier for me to find him if you actually let me into the fucking school?" I asked.

"Cut the sass Payne. Just get in there." Niall said, shoving me into the direction of the group of students outside the front of the school.

"Jesus Christ." I muttered, walking up to the school.

-----

Oh yeah fyi Louis has Liam's last name. :)