return

Excalibur Morgan!

The explosion was so powerful that it broke the barrier and destroyed-no OBLITERATED kuoh academy and half of kuoh town. Luckily the devil's managed to teleport away before the mysterious knight unleashed the most powerful attack in his arsenal (maybe)

Meanwhile with the ORC and SC

Rias:what the hell was that?!

Sona:I don't know but did it say 'excalibur morgan?'

Rias:yeah an excalibur peice that is that powerful makes it hard to believe that it's a somthing to not mess around!

Gasper:it... Can't be.....

Rias:what's wrong Gasper?

Gasper:it's it's him... He returned but at what cost?

Sona;you mean y/n?!

A/n:btw you have been missing for weeks sooooooo forgot to mention that gomenasai

Rias:wait it's him? Impossible! Then if he has an excalibur piece that means...

Gasper: look at your...h-hand..

She looks in her hand and a cracked chess knight chess piece was in her palm. Everyone was shocked

Gasper:he must've given up neither killing himself or even he gave in to 'her'

Akeno:her?

Gasper:yes "her"

Gasper:look there is a reason for all of this... But I'm going to have to explain later.

Kiba: excalibur...... Excalibur..... EXCALIBUR!!!!!

rias: hey kiba snap out of it!

Kiba:sorry bochou I lost my cool for a sec

Xenovia:I never had any idea there's also another Excalibur piece called excalibur Morgan..... Nor any idea how powerful it is...

Gasper: because....... It's not piece...

Everyone:eh?!

Gasper:i-i- have to go.....

Then suddenly Gasper teleported away

Issei:what's wrong with him?

Rias:I don't know.. I better tell my brother about this.. (yeah go cry to your oni chan you stupid power hungry spoiled brat bitch whore slut stripper sex toy tomato haired S L U T I bet you get gangbanged every week!)

Artoria Pov

After that fantastic performance from my darling I began to crave for burgers... a lot of them now that we send them a warning from an anonymous knight time to eat!

Artoria:welp now that that's finsihed...... IM HUNGRY!

Y/N:geez artoria settle down it's time for us to buy food come on

Artoria:*puppy eyes* why didint you call me darling back?

Y/n:oh shit she's so cute I can't resist!

Y/n: alright then darling..... Let's get going.

Time skip brought to you by chibi artoria being a black whole to chibi y/n's wallet

Y/n pov--------------------

After artoria spend 300$ worth of burger king she's finnaly full geez your going to get fa- nevermind I'm not gonna finish that before artoria hears me....

Artoria:so darling want to go home and rest? And also plan our next move?

Y/n was lost in thought. Your probably wondering what he is thinking well I'll show you

Y/n:

Artoria: hey darling? Thinking of fucking tonight~

Y/n: wha what?! Ehhh no just some stuff anyways let's go home before I actually think of THAT

artoria:oh darling~ you never fail to fluster me~

A/n:ANNND DONEEE! YEAH! SORRY TOOK some time. Was very tired while working on the previous chapter.

Y/n:DUDE WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG! AND A CLIFF HANGER TO!

READERS:GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

A/n: welp gotta run also I'm going to put the mr. Fried chicken arc later on.  Because I want Gilgamesh to-

DUDE SPOILER YOU BITCH!

ARTORIA:OHHH SHIIT YOUR FUCKED! HAHAHA

Y/N:*GETS EXCALIBUR MORGAN* you bitch!!