Chapter 8

Jirou's p.o.v.
I quickly whip my head still crying to see 3 very mad students,them being Shugi,Shinsou,and Asui. I pry myself from Kaminari's hold and ran into Tsu's arms,hugging her tightly. While Shugi and Shinsou were giving Kaminari a piece of their minds,my thoughts started to race."What if someone thought I was cheating on him? What if Izuku thinks I was just playing with his feelings? What if his friends hate me?! What's gonna happen to my family!"I started crying and sobbing even more as Tsu hugged me tighter. (Tsu is best girl now)

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder,I slowly turned my watering eyes to see a. . . . grinning Lola? I gave her  a small confused look when I looked over her shoulder too see Izuku pounding Kaminari to the ground."Shugi texted us what Kaminari was planning so no need to worry about us hating you."Lola grinned wildly giving me a little scare. I wiped my eyes and gave her a small smile before raging into a laughing fit. Izuku had turned into a white beastly fox,picked up Kaminari by the shirt collar,and threw him all the way across the hall!

"Ha! That's what you get for messing with my girlfriend ya' twit!"Izuku shouted right after he turned back into a human. After he did,Izuku walked over to me and patted me on the back before planting a kiss on my cheek. I blushed,suddenly Tsu pushed me into my boyfriend's arms and said,"*Izuku I'm very proud that you are Jirou's boyfriend.*Ribbit*" Izuku nodded while half smiling."Thank you Asui." "I told you to call me Tsu." I laughed as Izuku apologized,not wanting to annoy Tsuyu or Tsu as we call her. I hugged my boyfriend tighter until I heard a few yells which sounded like the the other students. Both me and Izuku looked at each other in worry,"Don't worry I'll put them in their place so y'all can go."Bella confirmed who appeared out of no where."Yes miss Representative."Izuku sighed in relief as we now headed back to the music room along with Lola. Bella was our class representative and with her help we got away, Shugi,Shinsou and Tsu decided to stay and work things out.

After we got back to the music room we found Louis and the others trying to practice. Izuku laughed which got the others attention."Finally! Dude we've been waiting for a while. Also while you were gone Nicholas got us some drinks."Lydia mentioned before tossing a beer can to me. Izuku caught it and gave it too me before catching his and taking a drink after opening it."Just to ask how many do we have each?"I asked. Lydia then looked in the bag and the looked at me."We'll have one each since we're still in school,but for me I'm having two because of my quirk."she replied. I nodded understanding the thing about her quirk and it's uniqueness."So. . ."I looked to Izuku then back at the others,"Izuku and I have an idea about the song that we can make up." This caught the attention of the others and they then started too listen.

"That sounds awesome you guys and I already like the rhythm you put it in. Now,all we have to do is practice it because graduation is coming up soon for y'all."Louis explained making me and the others groan in annoyance. We hated being told that,after this week we'll be free from school life and onto college life. It kinda sucked because we probably wouldn't be going to the same hero college. I rolled my eyes again and walked over to my new guitar,soon enough everyone was in their places for practice. Izuku being at the mic who will be the one singing. After a few practices we finally got it and decided to practice the whole thing.

*Music*
"Whistle"
When I was a young living in the city
All I did was run,run,run,run
Staring at the lights,they look so pretty
Momma said,"Son,son,son,son"
You're gonna grow up,you're gonna get old"
"All that glitter don't turn to gold"
"But until then,just have your fun"
"Boy,run,run,run,run,run"

*chorus*
Yeah run,run,run "Whistle"
Run,run,run
-
When I was young kid living in the city
All I did was pay,pay,pay,pay,pay
And every single dime that good. Lord gave me
I could make it last 3,4,5 days
Living it up but living down low
Chasing that luck before I get old
And looking back,oh,we had some fun
Boy run,run,run,run

They tell you that the sky might fall
They'll say that you might lose it all
So I run until I hit that wall~
Yeah,I learned my lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun and run,run,run

Yeah,one day well the sky might fall
Yeah,one day I could lose it all
So I run until I hit that wall~
If I learned one lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun and run,run,run

"Whistle"
*Chorus*
Run,run,run

Didn't get everything I wanted
But I got what I need,yeah,yeah
I see that light in the morning
Shining down on me
So take me up high,take me down low
Where it ends nobody knows
But until then let's have some fun
Yeah,run,run,run,run,run~

*Half-chorus*
They tell you that the sky might fall
They'll say that you might lose it all
So I run until I hit that wall~
Yeah,I learned my lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun and run,run,run

Yeah,one day well the sky might fall
Yeah,one day I could lose it all
So I run until I hit that wall~
If I learned one lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun and run,run,run

*lifting Chorus higher*

Yeah,learned my lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun
Yeah,I learned my lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun

*Chorus stops*

Yeah,If I learned one lesson,count your blessings
Look to the rising sun,yeah, run,run,run~

*Music ends*

I wiped the sweat from my palms and looked to the others and nodded. This was definitely the song we needed for graduation."Welp that was good."Jackson said wearily before passing out on the drum set.
The rest of us laughed at that comment,maybe the graduation won't be to horrible.