III

he kissed me and i kissed him back. it's that simple. at least i want it to be. he pushed me against the closet wall and made me feel small and without power. his hands roamed up and down my body and i wasn't objecting. i put my hands through his dark brown hair and clenched his band shirt in my hands. we continued like this until someone finally knocked on the closet door. it was, of course, alexa.

" i'm not even gonna ask , just et back out into the party," she remarked at the scene infront of her. both calum and i must've looked pretty red andout of breath. he gave me a smirk as he fixed his shirt and held out his hand.

"come on," he said,"let's get back to the party." i took his outstretched hand and then he pulled me close and whispered in my ear,"maybe we can escape again." i felt his hand slip into the pocket of my flannel and then pull back out. we then walked out of then small spaceand saw that they had long left the game of truth and now were disperesed throughout luke's house.

" i should probably get back to alexa," i said to him nervously," you know so she doesn't freak out and think that we never left the closet." i giggled when i looked at the look in his eyes. a look of pure amusement.

"fine but you better find me before you leave," he said with a smirk

"ok," i giggle. i turned on my heels and started walking, keeping my hands in his until the very last second. i then turned my head towards him and sent him a kiss and a wink to tease him and wallk away making sure to sway my hips. as i walked, i swear i heard him sigh in satisfaction as if that was some sort of reassurence that i would be back

i finally found alexa surrounded by our friend shawn, luke, mike, and ashton. i wondered where calum was since that was his group of friends. " there you are," alexa said,"i was starting to wonder if you were ever gonna leave that guy side."

" well i did, didn't i," i said laughing at her concern.

" charlotte, do you want a drink," michael offered.

" i'm good condidering im probably gonna be the one driving tonight," i replied referring to alexa's drunken state.

" char, can we go home?" alexa whined though it seemed like she didn't want to leave a few short minutes  ago.

" yeah let me go say bye to someone first then we can leave," i said to her request.

" ok," she replied looking like she was on the verge of sleep. it was not gonna be fun dragging her in and out of the car tonight. i turned around to go find calum and didn't have to look far since he was just in the kitchen.

" are you holding up your promise or did you just happen to walk into the kitchen?" he asked when he noticed my prescense.

"just holding up my promise to say goodbye," i said amused.

 " dang it, i was hoping that fate was drawing us together," he said jokingly. "anyways do i get a goodbye hug?"

" um, no. i just met you for all i know you could be a stalker," i said half as a joke and half serious. i then started to walk toward the kitchen door to leave when i heard him call after me.

" text me," he said.

"i don't have your number," i called back.

"oh yes you do," he said. then it clicked.