x

charlotte's pov

alexa called today. apparently she ran into the woman who gave birth to me and the news was broken to her. i am out of that house. now being the great friend she is, the first thing she asked on the phone is if i was living on the streets. i told her no and told her i was staying with calum. to be quick about this, she flipped. it first started out with why didn't i come stay with her then it was if it was the guy from the party and then it was if we were now in a relationship. my answers were, he lives by himself, yes, and no way. she didn't believe the last one. and since my luck just keeps getting better and better calum decided to walk in at that moment and started to sing "always" by panic! at the disco. since alexa was on speaker, she screamed, he screamed, i sighed, and we all had a nice long conversation about how me and calum were just roommates and not in a relationship. after that, alexa decided that she had to see this for herself and came over.

alexa being alexa walked in the door and screamed," i swear everything you told me is a lie and i am here to prove myself right." i mean i guess calum and i didn't really discourage the theory. and if the day couldn't get any worse, luke, michael, and ashton decided to walk in that exact moment without knocking because for some reason they have their own key. alexa again being alexa looked each of the boys over and stating,"one, two, and three," pointing at luke, ashton, then michael.

"what?" ashton questioned.

"its how attractive you guys are compared to each other. just thought you should know since no ones probably told you that before," she replied while i mentally hoped this wasn't going where i thought it was.

"why am i three I'm like the hottest one of us all?" michael asked cockily.

"cause I'm not into pale dudes with insane fringes."

" okay then thats enough," i said turning alexa toward the bedroom door," i'll tell calum you guys have arrived."

"okay," ashton said. 

as i led alexa through the door i heard michael mutter," i thought the fringe looked good." the whole kitchen erupted in laughter.

calum's pov

i was casually in my/ charlotte's room changing after the shower i took when charlotte burst through the door with alexa behind her.

"oh my god I'm so sorry," charlotte said with an amused yet shocked expression on her face. hey, at least i had already put on boxers.

" it's fine i'll just go in the bathroom now," i said with a  slight chuckle.

"o-okay," charlotte stuttered. 

"don't have too much fun," i said walking into the bathroom.

"g-got it," she said still stuttering. i had to contain my laugh that was begging to come out.