VIII

charlotte's pov

so when i was a little kid i always wanted to be a vet. then right around the age of 6 i decided a fashion designer would be a fitting. then at 10 i thought a dancer, 13 a photographer, and finally 16. a professional netflix watcher and an author. i went through all these phases but never viewed myself as indecisive because there was always a longing to right in my mind no matter how much i tried to ignore it. i was the smart kid in all of my classes whether it was science or math, english or reading. but i never had that smart person attitude. i barely studied even if it was for final exams, procrastinated on projects and did homework the morning of. the best part of it all was that my parents ( I should probably just say parent) didn't really care. i always got "a's" and "b's". at one point i was missing a third of the school year and was still at the top of my class. i guess what im trying to get out of this is that school was almost like an escape for me. it was easy but still required my attention. i could've had the worst morning ever with my mother yelling at me or a text from an ex but i was distracted. now that im kinda out of those problems that i needed distracting from, i don't know where my academics are going to take me. i could absolutely fail or pass with flying colors. maybe i'll finally find myself and what I want to do. or maybe calum could be a distraction. in the worst and best way possible.

calum's pov

ive never had a roommate. no i do not consider luke, mike, and ash roommates. they're more like raiders who come and take all they want out of my fridge and use my couch as a bed to escape crazy exes or parents or each other. usually it's the last one but it usually doesn't work. charlotte being around is kinda the best thing ever since she actually helps out. now don't get me wrong, it's not like i only like her cause she does dishes and helps me with my laundry by keeping my socks from turning pink, she's absolutely amazing. and she has the best taste in music and films. that's an amazing bonus. she's great with the guys and she actually taught them some manners. never thought that would happen. the absolute best part about having her as a roommate is that she's comfortable around me and tells me everything. obviously alexa will always be her best friend but i definitely getting up there. and if being friends is all she wants for now, im honestly ok with that.