21. Abducted Ivan (Part 3)

Chapter 21.

ABDUCTED IVAN (PART 3)

Nathalie's POV

We're now heading to 6th Avenue and Lea lend us some weapons to protect ourselves, like guns, rifles, and knives. Pinasuot din niya kami ng mga bullet-proof vest at kaming mga babae ay may pa clip pa. The ends of it have the so called toxin that could kill a human body instantly, but the brain is still working. I don't know what kind of toxin is this, I also don't know why do Azalea have these kind of things and she even have her own secret place inside our Alma Matter. Kaming mga nagtagal na dito sa school na yun wala man lang sariling room na paglalagian or what at siya na transferee lang ay may ganon kalaking room....no building I mean. Nakatago sa likod ng library ang hide out niya kaya wala talagang makakakita kasi wala namang dumadaan sa bahaging yun. She's really that kind of mysterious woman. I think...

she have a hidden agenda on our school, silang dalawa ng kaibigan niyan si Charmie. Hindi sila susulpot na lang bigla as transferee na ganito ka late, dapat nung first day pa lang naka pag enroll na sila, lalo na si Charmie at Ivan. I have to know what's with them and what is really their agenda on our school, who knows if it is a bad thing or not. But for now, I have more important things to do and that is to do what Lea has said to us to avoid complications on her plan and to get Ivan out of those kidnapper's hands. I can still remember Lea's words that made them more suspicious.

"She have to do the rest"

What does she mean by 'the rest'? Does it mean they will do things that aren't on the plan? Geez, they are giving me headaches. Why are they being so secretive? Napahilot na lang ako sa sentido ko dahil sumasakit ang ulo ko kakaisip kung ano ba talaga ang pakay ni Lea samin.

"You okay?" I heard Carter's worried voice behind me. Nahh.... what am I saying? it's not like Blue will get worried on me, maybe he's talking to anybody not me. Hindi ko na lang siya pinansin at tumingin sa labas ng bintana.

"Cess..." rinig kong tawag niya kaya napatingin ako sa kanya na nagtataka at inulit niya ang tanong kanina. I just nod at him and turn my eyes back to the windows. I heard him sighed but I just shrugged it off.

"Yo—I mean, we don't know what those kidnappers are capable to do, so we need to be prepared"

I remembered she said that while handling us those deadly weapons. I'm not stupid, I know she will really said 'you' instead of 'we'. Seems like they already know who those kidnappers are. The question is how? And sino nga ba talaga si Azalea at Charmie, bakit andami nilang nalalaman. As I rememberes the letter was from BD and DA, it was written below the written letter and cannot be seen that easy if you wouldn't examine it thoroughly because of it's font size. Is it possible that Lea and Charmie know these BD and DA guys?

"Aww...." I was snapped back to reality again when Carter flicked my forehead. This jerk! Kaya hindi ko ito pinansin kanina eh. I'm still mad at him until now. He's the one who stole my first kiss on the first day of my 12th school year just to hide from the 3T. I was lack of sleep that day after it, but he act like nothing happened, like he stealed nothing, then he blame me from being arrogant like he didn't act also like that.

"We're already here, they're already gone." he said and I just rolled my eyes on him.

Hindi ko man lang naramdaman na naka alis nap ala sila sa lalim ng iniisip ko. I started to do my job on the laptop that has given by Lea. Carter is just looking on how am I doing it.

"Hello team! Can you all hear me?"

I heard Lea's voice from my earpiece. Lahat kami ay may suot na ganito para magkausap usap kami at magabayan ko sila. And right now, nasa loob lang ako ng sasakyan ni Lea kasama ang tukmol na Carter na ito. It is an Audi with something incredible, I don't know how she call it. But the car could speak and it address Lea and Charmie as 'young lady'. The car has also a weapon detector and it will automatically get your weapon from your hands and store it on a compartment that looks like a small treasure box but could store atleast 20 weapons.