20. Abducted Ivan (Part 2)

Chapter 20.

ABDUCTED IVAN (PART2)

I smiled and I can say that it is a genuine smile when all of their hand were all piled up at sa akin na lang ang wala. The EB were already friends when I came. When I came, I have befriended, the angel Nathalie and the fashionista Zia of 12-A. After some time, the EB and my girls became friends and that's when Charmie and Ivan came in the picture. Because of this mission, I got friends and we all become as one. Who thought that we can be friends in just such a short period of time. Kailang lang nung nagkakakilala kami at ngayon kaya na naming gawin ang lahat para sa isa't isa, para sa isang kaibigan. I really admire them, they're the true meaning of friends.

Naputol lamang ako sa pag-iisp nang hawakan ni Brent ang kamay at napuno naman ng hiyawan ang room,buti na lang kami lang ng mga kaibigan ko ang andito. Ipinatong niya ang kamay ko sa ibabaw ng kanya.

"Leaders will always be on top and never left behind" Brent says to everyone but more like saying to me co'z his eyes were directly looking at me and smiling genuinely. I can't help but to return the smile he is giving and nods at him.

Inalis ko ang tingin s kanya at ibinalingan ang iba na nakangiti ng nakakaloko sa amin. I feel the heat slowly rising up to my face and so I rolled my eyes at them to hide my embarrassment.

God! Why did I smile on him?

Shit! Infront of your friends Ella? Really? You really have to smile at him that way infront of your friends?!

Oh Crap! Note the sarcasm.

I only smiled occasionally and they know it. Alam ko inaasar asar na nila ako sa isipan nila, with just the way they look, alam na alam ko na iniisip nila. I rolled my eyes again at them for the nth time and slip their looks for now.

"For the team, I stand" I said bravely accepting the responsibility as a leader of this team. Yes, we're now a team and our first mission is to save Ivan.

Nagulat na lang ako ng biglang lumuhod si Charmie.

"I trust in you Ella. Please help me." at bahagya pa siyang yumuko.

Stupid Chrysanthemum. Bakit niya sinabi sa harap ng mga kaibigan naming na kailangan niya ang tulong ko. For sure, naguguluhan na sila sa sinabi niyang 'help me' kaya tiningnan ko sila at hindi nga ako nagkamali.

Naguguluhan man ay nakita kong lumuhod na din si Zia.

"We're now counting on you Azalea" at ginaya niya ang ginawa ni Charmie, mas lalo akong nagulat nang lahat sila ay lumuhod na din at yumuko. They're like having a respect on a queen and waiting for it's command.

I smiled sweetly at them but they're wrong in one thing. They shouldn't just trust on me because as I have said before, we can only trust our self this days. People who worth the trust are already rare.

Lumuhod na din ako at pinantayan sila ng nakataas ang noo. I smiled again "Trust on yourselves idiots"

Napa angat agad ang mga ulo nila and they were stunned as they saw my smile. Napakurap kurap pa sila kaya napsimangot na lamang ako sa inasta nila at umiwas ng tingin. Ilang sandal pa ay narinig ko ang mahihinang pagtawa nila kaya napatingin ulit ako sa kanila

"I didn't know you're that capable to speak that kind of words" natatawang sabi ni Nathalie.

"Let's trust on ourselves IDIOTS" at ginatungan pa talaga ni Blue, mocking my voice and emphasizing the word 'idiots' kaya mas lalo silang natawa at mas lalo naman akong napasimangot. Pero napangiti na lang ako ulit nang mapagtantong nakalimutan nila ng panandalian ang kinakaharap na problema namin sa ngayon, mas maganda na ang ganito kasi mamaya lang ay susuong kami sa makipot na daan patungo sa aming hangarin na iligtas ang kaibigan.

***

Dinala ko sila Brent sa hide out ko at namangha na naman sila sakin kesyo paano daw ako nagkaroon ng ganito sa loob ng school, alam ba daw ito ng Dean, at kung bakit daw ako may ganito. Hindi ko sila pinansin at pinapasok na, but of course, before I let them enter my territory I make sure that I've hid my monitor room. I only reveal it to Charmie and even her was surprised to see that I have my own den here INSIDE the school. We have like this before on our previous school and she was really surprised to know that I only made one on this school without her knowing. Obviously, she's not here yet when this was given to me by the Dean.

I pointed them the seat on the rounded table and rounded with 10 chairs. Every particular chair have it's own hologram. They are like kids who were wondering on a wonderland. The hologram isn't showing yet, not until they seated on their desired seats. The hologram can detect human heartbeat so it will really show off when it sense one. The room filled with 'woah' when the hologram appeared infront them kaya't napatawa na lamang kami ni Charmie sa kanila.

I placed the letter on the base of the table and the letter came into view on each powered hologram.

"Check the paper if there is anything that we didn't see earlier. Like where to go, number, and such" I told them with my back to cold aura, not minding their amused looks on the holograms.

"Look! There is an address on the back of the paper" Natawa na lang ako ng palihim nang makita kong nakapatong na talaga sa upuan si Blue at parang nahihirapan nang nakaharap sa likurang bahagi ng papel sa hologram para lang mabasa niya ng maayos ang nakasulat na address.

Tumikhim ako ng malakas na sapat na para marinig niya, his eyes drifted to me and immediately get off from the chair, he sit properly and trying hard to avoid my eyes.

"Rotate the paper on the hologram using your fingers" I told them and they followed instantly.

@6th Building, 6th Street, 6th Avenue

"Ok listen, we'll go there at 6 pm." I said and looked at Charmie who's now smirking while her eyes is still locked on the paper on the hologram.

"Let's play along with their 6th game" she said and I can't help but to counterfeit her smirk.

"Nathalie, get in to all of their system once we get there and you're the one who will monitor and guide us. Blue stay with her and be aware of your surroundings. You two will be staying inside the car" my eyebrows automatically raised up when I saw how Blue smiled at my command and secretly glanced at Nathalie who seems to dislike it.

Am I missing something?

Btw, didn't I tell you that Nathalie is a freak in computers and networks? Well, she really is. She have a potential to become one of us. Agents. She's good in fighting as so as in hacking.

"Mark, Brent, and Zia, Nathalie will search out for Ivan's whereabout and you three have to get him. Kami naman ang bahala ni Kalyx sa mga bantay." kaya naman siguro naming dalawa lang ang bahala sa lahat ng bantay, pero pwede ring ako na lang baka mapahamak pa pinsan ko. But I have to test their ability so I need to see what they're capable of.

"Do you all get it?" I asked when I already gave them their assignments.

They all nod except for Brent so my eyes bores to him but instantly avoid when what happened earlier came in to my thoughts. I felt my cheeks heated and swear pulang pula na ako ngayon. I swallowed the lump of my throat and looked at him again.

"Brent?" I asked him avoiding his eyes at mukhang hindi niya naman iyon nahalata.

"What will Charmie do?" he asked back and all heads turned to Charmie who's now smiling devilishly.

I also smiled at the question of Brent and answered him with my most inexplicable voice.

"She have to do the rest"