Chapter 4: The band next door

...

Måneskin, the famous Italian rockband, standing right in front of you, just for you to complain about the music sounds they're making, and how you need sleep.

Wish granted.

Now all the memories come back from the night you sat and watched Eurovision. You remember how you thought the band had changed your life. How magical they where and how good they're songs where.

You have totally forgotten about them and you actually couldn't care less. All those feelings that you felt that night where gone. The only thing you saw now were four hot people staring down at you. Damn they are tall.

"Hello. The noises you are making are actually very annoying, and I am trying to sleep". You say, just to get it over with, just so they don't think that you are a crazy fan or something

"Boo fucking hoo." The man with the sharp jawline says, and slams the door in your face.

You stand there, completely perplexed of what just happened. Did he just....do that. All of a sudden the feelings you've ever had for that band flush away. They flush right away down the toilet. This group of people are crazy.

You knock again, now boiling with rage. The door opens, but this time the girl from the back is standing where he stood just a few seconds ago.

She had a very slim face and great features to it. She had long, blond, wavy hair with bangs. This suited her very well. She was very gorgeous and had a face witch screamed that she was a very nice person, just by the looks of it. Making it hard for you to rage at her.

"Please could you turn down the music, I am trying to sleep" you say in a calm voice, hoping to convince her to do as you say.

"We are in the middle of writing songs, sorry." She says shortly in an Italian accent, without any expressions on her face.

You look back in to the room and see the other band members. They look back at you. All of them have neutral expressions on their faces. Except for the jawline-man. What else can you call him without knowing his name? He looks at you with a very angered look, just like he despises you.

You look back at him, and you do the exact same face. You stare each other down as if it where a staring contest.

Right now, if someone in the whole world you would despise the most, it is this man. Right this second. There was something about him that was intimidating, but you could smell the constant anger he had against you. De doesn't like you, so you don't like him either.

"Damiano!" She yells, telling him to quit whatever he was trying to do.

Damiano. This was his name.

"Fuck off!" he yells, probably towards you.

Well, it was hot. You couldn't blame him. But ouch, that kinda hurt. You decide to give him the finger. What else where you supposed to do? Go and fight him? He would probably beat you up in a second.

Right now that doesn't matter. You flip him off, and leave. You're so angry right now that you want to just punch the wall.

You decide to remain calm. Soon the band will probably check out, and you will have peace and quiet for the rest of your stay.

But boy where you wrong.

You go back to your room, and shut the door. You lay back in your bed, looking up in the ceiling, knowing that you will not be able to fall asleep due to the terrible music.