Chapter 8: Apprehension

"I am never letting you go again"

The most heartfelt thing you've heard in your entire life. Everything that has happened, all of a sudden disappeared. He was right here with you. But danger was far from being out of sight. You have to get out of here, immediately, including the band. 

"Let's get the fuck out of here before this guys kills all of us" Thomas says urgently.

 You all agreeing, you get out of the group hug, and leave. 

Victoria holds you, Damiano walks behind you, Thomas and Ethan are infront of you. You all rush to the car, in fright. It took a while to get out of the venue due to all the doors and hallways, it was a nerve racking experience. Felt like you're never getting out of here. 

At last, you exit the building for good, entering the vehicle. You all get in and drive off. 

"Are we getting back to the hotel, or are we leaving for good". Ethans asks us. 

"We still have a show tomorrow". Thomas answers. 

"We cannot leave Yourname, not after everything that's happened. We literally saw the whole thing" Vic says. 

"I'll stay with them" Damiano says. Making you look over at him. 

"No, please do not let me get in the way of your careers, I'll be on the next flight home or some-"

"Not happening, we cannot risk both your life and our careers due to this psychopath" He responds quickly, leaving you no choice but to agree and stay with them. 

"But we still need to perform tomorrow"

"But we said not to let them out of our sight" Vic says to Damiano. 

"I know, and we won't. They'll have to be in the crowd, on the first row infront of us". 

So, you are basically going to be watching them perform for free, just to not risk getting stabbed or something.

Dope. 

You agree, and say that it sound like a good idea. There is literally nothing else to do in this situation. You just haver to go with it. Just be gratefull for how much the band has helped you through everything. Imagine you not meeting them. You'd be staying in that hotel in uptown alone, probably dead if you haven't had run into Damiano. Even if you and the band had a rusty start, it really developed into an okay friendship. Not bad. 

...

Arriving infront of your hotel, you get out first, trying to rush into the lobby. But then you get met with a bunch of flashes. Camera flashes. The street was full of paparazzis.

 Vic pulls you straight back into the car. 

"You crazy? These people don't even know you. You cannot risk you identity during these events that have occurred". 

She grabs a blanket/sheet from the backseat, and pulls it over you. Wont this just make people wonder why the band is literally having a person under a blanket hostage? Rather that then your identity getting out I guess. 

"No need to watch your step, I'll lead you" She says. 

You, not seeing anything, notice how all of the cameras shutter and flash from all around you. You keep on walking, and all of a sudden, all of the noises from outside disappear, and cold air meets your skin. You're in the lobby. 

"Do not pull it off until we are inside the elevator" You hear Damiano say. 

You walk a bit more, and get inside an elevator. As soon as the door shuts Vic pulls the blanket right off of you, making your hair all frizzy.