Chapter 11: Hospital things

You open your eyes, and you realize you fell asleep, and your head was laying against Damianos lap, while you sit on the floor. You look up at him, and he's in a deep sleep. 

You try to wake yourself up a little and you become more aware of your surroundings, where you are and what has happened.

It was still quite dark outside, so you where probably asleep for less than an hour or so. 

The rest of the band were also sleeping, just laying in their hospital beds, while you sit on the floor besides Damiano's bed. You see that the others don't look completely affected by the accident-which is a great thing. Damiano just got slightly more unluckier. 

You get up and you start walking slowly towards the window, looking out at the same view you stared at earlier. Looking over the horizon, you could see it getting brighter. The sunrise. 

You stand there and watch it peacefully, forgetting things that are important right now. 

While looking out at your reflektion, you see something else, as If it where someone out there, right outside your window. Is it just your reflektion getting mirrored, or is someone behind you?

You heart drops. 

You turn quickly around behind you. No one there.

You breathe out, relieved that no one was behind you. But now you remember, the killer is still in the building, probably outside in the hallway, waiting to kill all of you. 

The sun had gone up a bit, so everything appeared much brighter now. 

You had to come up with a plan, how you all could get out of here, without any of you getting hurt again. Is it too soon to leave? I mean, you basically just got here after a severe car accident. Recovery takes time. 

But on the other hand, Vic, Ethan and Thomas all look pretty unharmed, they just look like they haven't slept in a month, which isn't a bad look for a car accident. You also have no idea about your condition, you have barely seen yourself clearly. You know that you're stable enough to walk, think, breathe, swallow.

Yeah, you're good. But what about the rest? Staying here much longer is a big risk, but also a good choice incase one of you is actually very hurt. 

Then you realize that you're not supposed to be here, but leaving this room is just like asking for death in this case. 

There is really nothing to do. It is still very early in the morning, and sleep is probably a number one priority for the rest of the band. So the best choice is to let them sleep for a few more hours. 

All you have to do right now, is wait. 

...

Time passes by slowly. You're not quite sure how long you've been sitting on the hard floor for, but it was a while. 

Waking the band up right now and trying to hurry out of here is a bad idea. You don't really know how Italian hospitals work, but leaving so abruptly can put the band's health at risk, including yourself. 

Is the best decision to sit and wait for someone to make it clear that you can leave? Should you tell someone or maybe call the cops?

If you do, this person will somehow find you no matter what, so maybe it is best to lay low for now until it's more safe. 

Without having a choice, you push the small red emergency button on the wall, so a nurse or doctor can come in and give you more information about everything.