Chapter ❤

Adrianna Pov.

I Woke Are'onna up and got her dressed in a blue shirt with black joggers and black and white Jordans. I did two pig tails and put her blue and black ribbons in her head. I sat her on the bed so I could get in the shower. I took a twenty minute shower got out and put on my acid high waist jeans with a white crop top with my all white forces. I flat ironed my hair. By time I came out the bathroom Are'onna was sleep I woke her up again and packed her over night bag for tonight when see go over Mama D house. I her a bag of chips and we was on our way out.
Adrianna :What car are we going to take today the hummer or the drop top?
Are'onna :The droppie mommy.
We got in the car and was on the way. *35 Mintues Later *

We pull up and get out the first place Are'onna walks to is the marry go round. After we get done with the marry go round we go shopping for Are'onna before we leave we stopped at forever 21 and got me and her matching outfits and me some clothes. And bought us 3 pairs of shoes each. By time we was done it was 6pm so we went home put her clothes up and went to Red Lobster for dinner. After we got done eating we got ice cream and went back home to get my outfit. We went to Mama D house I took a ten minute shower got dressed in High Waist Shorts With A Black Shirt That Had Fake In The Front In Gold And Put On My Tims. By time I was done it was 8:43pm and I was still waiting for Tay.
Tay: ADRIANNA BITCH WHERE YOU AT!
Mama D :Girl shush up all that cursing .
Adrianna :I'm Right here are you ready cause I'm not gone be there all night.
Tay:Yea whatever Bish.
Adrianna :Thanks Mama D for watching Are'onna. Good Night Are'onna mommy will be back in the morning to get you!

Are'onna in MM.