Chapter 6: we should hang out

CHAPTER 6: We should hang out
Y/n's Povs

(Sorry that it's really short)"I had a great time Rigel we should hang out more"I said walking over to my room "oh and thanks for bringing me to my room"he nodded his head he opened his mouth then closed "need to tell me something?"I asked he just...

"I had a great time Rigel we should hang out more"I said walking over to my room "oh and thanks for bringing me to my room"he nodded his head he opened his mouth then closed "need to tell me something?"I asked he just nodded his head "uhm do you want to go to the kingdom with me tomorrow you know so we-eh uhm you can see your future kingdom"he asked I stared at him dumbstruck and I thought I would have to prusway him to hang out with me.

"Oh of course I would love to uhm how about 1:00 pm?"I asked planing he smiled "perfect see you tomorrow"I nodded walking into my room and closing the door once I heard Rigel's steps fade into the distance I squealed In joy.

"What got you so Happy"I heard a voice behind me say I turned around and saw that it was my mother her bleach blonde almost white hair was in a bun she was wearing a blue glossy nightgown the light reflected off it.

"Mom what are you doing here?"I asked fondling with my hands she chuckled "you really think I wouldn't notice you and Rigel on a date?"asked my mother.

Right a date.

"Oh yeah date...uhm tomorrow at 1:00 pm I'm going to go into the kingdom with Rigel could I?"she smiled at me giving me a hug "of course I'm just happy your finally giving into terms with the betrothal at first I thought we should have canceled it when I saw you weren't getting along that well but we were already to deep in the whole"mother said patting my back.

I dug my face into her shoulder hugging her tightly we pulled apart still grabbing each other's hands "thank you mom" she looked at me confused

"thank you for what?"

"Being there for me"