Chapter 18: A dream

I felt like I was wait-less as if I was flying I opened my eyes to see purple-ish black "h-hello?"I yelled nothing suddenly I felt as if I was being pulled

When I looked at what happened I saw a little version of me, I looked to be about 10 to 12 years old I was talking to my childhood best friends Jazz she was the daughter of one of my moms and dads friend her moms name was Janna.

She had black hair and green eyes of course now she would dye her hair pink.

"Why don't you want to marry him Y/n?"asked Jazz younger me looked at her and said "who would want to marry someone they were forced to I mean even if I loved him or didn't I still would marry him we were chosen not In love"I smiled at her if only my past self would now how much closer me and Rigel have gotten.

"Well at least either way you get rich"said Jazz me and younger me laughed at her comment.

Suddenly I felt like I was being polled back "AAHH"I screamed I closed my eyes tightly once I felt like I was not being pulled around I opened my eyes and saw a women with h/c and e/c sitting in a throne next to a man who looked to be similar to Rigel only older.

Then a women with black hair In one side and the other having blonde came into the room "wow I always forget how large the castle rooms are man my room it the size of my whole house how do you live like this"she said looking to the two people in the throne.

"I'm sorry did I interrupt something lovebirds?"she asked the two lovebirds?"the women teased the two people blushed at her words the women just laughed.

Suddenly darkness over took the image a negative aura overtook me I felt a hand go on my lips covering them.

My eyes widened tears started streaming down my face "don't scream princess you'll only make it worse"I sobbed but it sounded muffled as the hand in my face stopped me from saying anything.

"AAAAHHHHH!"

Just then I jumped out of my bed it was only a dream I was sweating bullets my heart was pumping faster and faster.

It was just a nightmare.

Tears streamed down my face then James, Rigel, the queen and king, and my parents ran into my room.

Rigel kneeled to me and asked "are you alright y/n?"I opened my mouth but words didn't come out only my cry's.

I hugged him and sobbed in his shoulder "everything's ok y/n it was just a nightmare it didn't actually happen"Rigel comforted.

It felt so real but it wasn't thankfully.