Chapter 22: Where is she!?

Chapter:22 Where is she!?
Rigel's POV

(Does anyone know what this anime is called from the gif?)

(WARNING lots of the things in the rest of the wattpad book is going to have a lot of violence scenes and mention of kidnapping so if this is a sensitive topic for you please exit now)

Me and Ari where dancing as we talked when suddenly I heard my mother call me.

"Rigel have you seen y/n?"Mother asked me she then looked at Ari as a weak smile graced her face "Ari dear how have you been?"Ari gave her a small smile "very well your majesty created my own spell and before you ask yes I have wrote it in my journal"Ari told Mother.

Ari had her own journal it would be transferred to the spell book if she doesn't have children but if she does they would most likely have magic so they probably would make their own spells, so it would be passed down to them.

"Did you find her!?"asked Jackie who came from behind my mom she looked at me and then at Ari and sighed.

"No luck"answered mother, shaking her head "looking for who?" I asked they turned to me and Ari "y/n"my eyes widened "she was just with Her Butler!"I notified, they sighed "Her butler James said he left her in the hall after informing her that he would be on vacation for a few, minor day and when he came back to check on her she was gone, with no trace"Jackie said.

Just then James showed up "sadly y/n is still gone"he said just then my father walked over to us mother turned to him "no luck Tom"she sighed as if she was asking a question, Father shook his head lightly.

"Well where else would she be, quick guards search the area but don't make it too noticeable we don't want to frighten the guest's"answered father the small group of soldiers nodded but before they could move he added "and when you see other guard's tell them the same thing"they nodded and scattered.