[𝟷𝟶] ✧ | 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝚂.

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒⁰¹⁰៹  ✧・゚:[𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃] *✧・゚:*

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒⁰¹⁰
៹ ✧・゚:[𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃] *✧・゚:*

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒⁰¹⁰៹  ✧・゚:[𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃] *✧・゚:*

"Y/n, I want you."

GOJO LET OUT, A FORM OF LUST OVERTOOK HIM AS HE FELT HIS BODY NEEDED YOU. He felt as if he needed a mere sample of your divine body that laid on top of his larger one. He wanted to roam his hands across the skin beneath your t-shirt. He wanted to make you beg, moan, whimper underneath him as he made your walls mould around his dick, taking every inch of his girthy size inside of you.

"Want me?" You let out, subtly rolling your hips against his dick imprint as your head laid rested into the crook of his neck still.

"Yes, keep moving like that and I'll make sure you'll not be able to use those pretty lil' legs of yours, sweetheart." He cooed, grunting as you lolled against his dick imprint, your mouth was narrowly open, agape as you moved your hips against his crotch at a slow and teasing pace. The sensation of being pressed against Gojo's cock had made you grow aroused.

As you moved against his crotch, inaudible moans left your lips. Gojo's hands rested upon the fabric on your hips as he guided your hips in a motion that seemed to satisfy him more than you. You moved against him until he grew hard, pressing firmly against your panties and ass as you moved. A small chuckle left your lips as you stopped and began to remove yourself from his lap. His ocean eyes burned with lust whilst his eyes followed your every movement as you moved away from him.

"You wanna fuck me, yet you can't take me to a place and sit with me for longer than twenty minutes," You taunted as you sat on the polished table, observing the boner present in Gojo's pants, smirking as his face laid blanketed with a scarlet hue.

"I'll take you to a place whilst I satisfy you, you'll be laying for longer than twenty minutes." Gojo announced, a smirk glued upon his features as his lusted eyes met with yours.

You wanted to be fucked by him so bad but a part of you held back, but another part of you wanted him addicted to your touch, body and taste. You wanted him to keep wanting to fuck you but you tease him and leave him begging. It was a thought that didn't seem possible but it seemed worth a shot.