𝟶𝟸𝟶| 𝙽𝚄𝚁𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚃.

synopsis of acts: time-skip: doubt, reassurance, talks of child abuse, fluff, neglect, miscommunication, crying + potential more

synopsis of acts: time-skip: doubt, reassurance, talks of child abuse, fluff, neglect, miscommunication, crying + potential more. vote!

a/n: I got a random boost of motivation to finish this chapter. the silence? I don't do ghost towns, so don't make me discontinue yours truly.

Lingering within the back of Satoru's ample car, your heart contorting towards the idea of inching closer to your new-found home, you can't help but settle your heart within a stage of acceptance. Acceptance towards the entirety of the situation, aware of the mere fact that all he yearns to do is plant safeness within your being.

Growing fond of the blossoming autumnal hues, your eyes lick upon the entirety of the radiant sun. A radiant sun that completely amplifies your features with a terracotta hue; you dart your eyes everywhere but his cerulean eyes.

Naturally, Satoru's cerulean eyes completely occupy the rear-view mirror. Although, he is completely capable of transferring the both of you there with an impossibly swift motion of his beautifully sculpted teleportation.

Fathoming a lifestyle you are bound to occupy, your lips subtly shift into a tender smile. Your heart grows wider towards every ounce of him, whilst a beautiful view continues to blossom. To blossom your heart into something it once didn't remain as. Something so feverous, so intricate, so Satoru-focused, you couldn't help but free a ghost of a smile.

"What's got you smiling?" Satoru's tender tone encourages your physique to shift to glimpse at his beautiful undercut, along with his delicate glasses that fail to slip from his tender sight. A sight that is so you-invested, incapable of darting to anything that isn't inclusive of you.

"That you are just...Satoru," Slightly baffled at your barren words, Satoru's eyes grow blissfully attentive towards the road.

Fittingly, he is completely fond of the fact that he finally holds the capability of not disposing of what the two of you hold.

"Explain," Carefully, he conducts his invulnerable words that are completely engrossed by the soul of your very words.

"Back then, I was just so disgusted by you, based on everything you said to me. Even if you were trying to keep me safe, not registering that the person you hurt was growing to like you," Fuelling the line of your words further, you continue.