[𝟶𝟷𝟿] ✧ | 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴.

6

6.5k words: a summary of acts: missionary, cock warming, unprotected sex, oral, cumming, riding, crying, themes of sadness, cuddling, fluff, unestablished relationships, arguing, loneliness + more. vote! mind minor errors.

a/n: it's been a year. this has been sitting in my drafts for a damn year. I'm praying that y'all are still alive.

Your eyes study his, expanding to a degree. Intaking your features, he ruts against your active cunt, unable to contain himself with the movements you also placed upon

"But, Satoru, I can't just leave everything behind for you," Your eyes knit with his own, "What about when I need space when we next argue?" Sullenness dims the happiness that once lingers.

"..." He ponders in silence.

"I would love to, but don't you think it's a bit too fast?" Satoru feels at a disadvantage with your conflicted words, unable to flatten out his time to shelter you and other things.

"But is you dying too soon? I know I can come here in seconds, but it feels safer knowing you're in my home, lotus." You groan against his smooth bulge, your lips slightly parting as he innocently bucks into you.

"But, Satoru, if I stay with you, what if I feel trapped? I don't know where you live," You part your lips.

"I don't know if La'lia will accept the fact that I moved in with you, despite you causing my issues in the first place." You honestly speak, feeling his heartbeat remain gentle against you. This causes you to feel as if you are being stupid, not taking such a valid opportunity.

"The house is large, there's no way you'll feel trapped," You sigh, pressing your forehead against his own.

"No matter how big the house is, I'll always feel trapped, Satoru," Satoru chuckles, his smile delicate against you as you glimpse into his uninformative eyes.