𝟶𝟷𝟻 | 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄⁰¹⁵

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄⁰¹⁵

It was currently 2:53 am and your mind was beyond sane

It was currently 2:53 am and your mind was beyond sane. You were lacking something you craved: company within your ample bed. You were solitary, mentally absent from allowing someone else the chance of having access to your bed. It anguished you that you were isolated, comprehending the feeling and thought of knowing you not had a slither of affection, no matter where you ran. Others told you if someone loved you, they would find you, no matter what was occurring. They were bound to find you, no matter what had happened.

Your phone rang as you glanced outside of your apartment window. Your eyes followed a serene couple, who walked through the streets in the middle of the bleak night, laughing as they had viewed something on the ground. You closed your thick curtain, being submerged into the dark once more as you answered the phone, wanting the company of someone, anyone, anything ― even the dismal melody of a jar that spun in wretched silence. Silence youʼd gained familiarity with. Familiarity from months you spent pondering nearby a window, your thoughts resting beside you as the moonlit sky casts over the sombreness of your frame, heightening it.

The other line was silent as you waited for them to speak up, not caring who it was as you knew it was going to be Geto, as it was fated to be him.

"Hey, Pizza delivery here! I'm here to inform you that a mistake has been made with your order. May you please hand over your address for me to hand you a handwritten apology from the owner as we were in a rush?" You sigh, tears pricking at your eyes at his words as you silently tittered, flicking back to reality, your consciousness in control as of now.

"What do you want, Gojo? How did you even get access to my phone again? And why are you not blocked?" You sigh, tears streaming down your face unwillingly as you covered your mouth to avert your cries seeping into your speakers, resulting in him hearing the faux earnestness in your tone of voice.

"I have my ways, sweetheart," He says. "You probably call everyone sweetheart, all so you can get into their pants, by tricking them and 'pitying them' so you could get your dick wet, you asshole," You sternly let out, your voice flat, lacking emotion as tears pricked at your lower lash line, itching your eyelashes.