꧁༺ƈʟǟɨʀɛ ֆʍք༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 26༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I clicked on the new discord server Claire made. We've gotten really close, and surprise surprise, I see her as a sister. 

The discord server was called: Claire SMP.

She's following in her brother's footsteps for sure.

I joined the VC, and there were WAS ANOTHER PERSON, A COMPLETE STRANGER TO ME.

Her name on the call was Adrena. 

Huh.

"Hey, Harmonia! Now that everyone is here, I can announce the news: Obvious enough, I made an SMP. Called the Claire SMP. It will also have lore involved, but we will just do the lore streams when I reveal to my fanbase I'm Dream's sister because they will RAGE when they see how I make an SMP based on it. They'll say I copied it. So I wanted to call you all so you can choose your roles. The lore will be for next time.

Oh and Moni, this is Adrena, she's Quackity's cousin."

I assume Quackity is another Minecraft streamer.

"Hey Moni! Nice meeting you!" Adrena exclaims, I reply back.

She had black hair, had a mole on her cheek. Her eyes were brown, and she wore a cyan sleeveless shirt.

"Well, I had this idea. Quackity on the SMP has a gambling thing, so why not make my character the same and make her related to him? I could have my own Casino. Has anyone watched Kakegurui?" Adrena says.

We all nod, except for me. I was confused.

"So basically Kakegurui is about a school where gambling is very important, and the main character, Yumeko Jabami, and many other characters, act normal but when it's gambling time, they go insane. That's kinda my character. When she gambles she loses it unless someone tells her she's being weird again." Adrena continues, chuckling at the end.

Claire nodded, her facecam being on.

"My character can be, like, a hacker!" Diane exclaims. 

"Mine can be a sun deity." Catalina blandly says in the tone I was used to at this point.

"Related to sapnap or not?" The blonde asks.

Catalina shakes her head. "Nah."

"K, I'm Dream's sister, like, in the CSMP. I'm a much nicer version of him but I know his actions. My skin will have wings because I was told in one of my streams through a dono that I'm like Nike, the goddess of victory, who has wings. I can also be the goddess of victory since Drista is established as the goddess of chaos on the Dream SMP and Dream is a god himself."

"Cool!" I reply.

"What about you Moni?" Claire asks.

"I'm not sure. I'm thinking to be the goddess of harmony and concord herself."

"Well, you have all the time Moni." The hot blonde says, smiling at me.