꧁༺ȶɦɛ օռɛ աɦօ ռɛʋɛʀ ʟօֆɛֆ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 22༻꧂

꧁༺ɖɨǟռɛ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

Harmonia is a nice gal.

I think she can be an honorary member of our dream team...;)

I pull out my phone and call my girlfriend. We met through my cousin and her brother, and we got very close then started a long-distance relationship.

"Diane!" The cheerful voice exclaims.

God, her voice is like a feminine version of her brother.

I love it.

"Hey, Claire! So I met this cool girl, and maybe she can be an honorary member of our Dream Team! Like how Skeppy and Bad are honorary members of the real one!"

"Hmm, is she related to a streamer?"

"Yes, Puffy's niece," I reply.

"Perfect, send her the discord server link on your DMs if you do."

"I can send it on Twitter," I tell her.

"K cool."

I end the call and click to copy the server link, then send it to Harmonia on our Twitter DMs.

Honestly, Twitter DMs don't look as pretty and smooth as Insta DMs.

harmonious:

-what's that?

me:

-link to our discord I have with a few friends

harmonious:

-uhm, ok sure.

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I stared at the invite.

Should I trust Diane? It just seems weird that she immediately gave me the discord.

But she's George's cousin, and Puffy and George are friends, right? So why can't I?

Without thinking any further, I clicked on the link and found myself in a Discord Server with two other members that weren't Diane, their nicknames were shown:

Claire and Catalina.

I also saw that all three of them were on a VC.

Claire:

-join VC Harmonia.

I join the VC. With three voices. Diane's sweet voice, a voice that eerily reminds me of Dream's, and a bland foreign voice.

"Welcome, Harmonia! Welcome to the Dream Team! I told Claire about you and she agreed to make you an honorary member!"

Oh, so that's what it was about.

Dream Team was the name Dream, Sapnap and George were called, which eventually made me come to a realization, that maybe the other two in the call were related to Dream and Sapnap just like how Diane is related to George.

"I'm Claire, Dream's middle sister, known by my fans as the one who never loses. This is Diane -who you've already met but here we are anyway- George's cousin and my girlfriend. The last girl is Catalina, Sapnap's step-sister."

"Hello," Catalina says, turning on her facecam.

She was a person of color!

Had tanned skin almost like Hebe's, black curly hair, and wore an orange headband. I only saw the top part of her outfit, a white thin wool jacket with short sleeves and a black shirt. She had bracelets on her wrists, in the same color: yellow, blue, and red.

Claire had the same emerald eyes as Dream, and blonder hair than him, in fact, Dream is a dirty blonde, so you could say...Claire's a clean blonde. She wore a black shirt and a green parka.

"Well hi, I'm Harmonia, Puffy's niece. I met your brother already Claire, he's a sweet guy."

"Nice!"

Oh, I am so beating up Dream's ass for not telling me about HIS OTHER SISTER.

"Oh uhm, may I ask, Claire, why are you never called: The One Who Never Loses?" I ask.

"Oh! I'm known by my fans to never lose a single game, whether it's a video game, board game, card game, etc...I never lose. I do actually, but very few times, and also win competitions."

"She never acknowledges the huge shelf of trophies in her room, she's very humble and modest about it." Diane chuckles.

I giggle as well.

"Well, it was wonderful to meet ya gals, but I gotta go," I say.

"Bye!" They all exclaim in unison as I leave the call.

I smiled to myself.

This "Dream Team", along with Jasmine and Hebe, might just be a great way of coping and a way to get back into the joys of life after mom passed away.

It's been almost a week now.