Swap MCYT - NightHalo

💕🤝👀
Nightmare teaches Good how to do a "Dance" 
Kinda short- 

=Begin=

Good slowly got up, hearing Nightmare call him over. 
When he reached the boy, he noticed his phone was on a stand. Nightmare was in front of the phone, A not so reassuring smile on his face.
Once Good arrived next to him, he started to explain what was happening. 

-

Nightmare:
So, Im gonna teach you a dance!

Goodboyhalo:
No.

Nightmare:
Pleaseeeee?

Goodboyhalo:
I said, No.

Nightmare:
For one cupcake?

Goodboyhalo:
2.

Nightmare:
Fine.

Goodboyhalo:
Nice, Now whats this stupid dance. 

Nightmare:
Okay, Follow my lead.

-

Nightmare moved one of his hand's over his head, which Good mirrored.
He did the same with the other hand, overlapping his hand already there. Good did the motion as well, not knowing the fuck this dance is. 
Before Good could think, Nightmare took his hand's down. He used the to push good against the wall, Good's hand's still above his head. 
Nightmare stared him dead in the eyes, making Good blush harder. 

Nightmare un-pinned him, Laughing his ass off at the other's embarrassment. 
Good pulled him in to kiss him, trying to show dominance. He failed quickly, Nightmare taking full control. 
Nightmare swirled his tongue around the other's, making Good slightly moan into his mouth. Nightmare slowly pulled away, leaving Good to be a blushing mess.

Just as he was about to enter his room, Nightmare whispered..

Nightmare:
Come and see me later~

-Finish-

I would write smut to go with it, but i dont feel like it- :')