Demon Slayer - Uzuren

I love this ship and there isn't enough of it. Also, 4th of July chapter :0
💕👑☁️

-Begin- 

Tengen was never one for the holiday's. 
They just never interested him. But once he met Kyojuro that changed. Kyo was always so kind, putting random strangers before himself for no reason at all. That was how they first met. Tengen was in a bad place, he was in gang's and smoked. Rengoku helped him get out of all of it. He was patient while others weren't, He made it hard for Uzui not to fall for him. 
Luckily the feeling's were reciprocated, and they are now one of the happiest couples on earth. But they still had they're differences. 
As said earlier, Uzui didn't care for the holiday's. He never saw the point. But, Seeing the excited look on Rengoku's face when he explained 4th of July... How could he say no? 

They were now standing outside, 
Some other people around them. According to Kyojuro this was one of the best places to see the fireworks. Uzui was also thankful he had chosen a place with not many people. They were standing at the back of the car, the trunk was open behind them. They ended up sitting down in the trunk since it was much more comfortable. 

The fireworks just started, 
Loud noises filling the once silent atmosphere. Burst's of colorful light's filling the skies. Tengen felt his hand lazily make it's way over to Kyojuro's, wrapping there fingers together. Kyojuro slowly set his head on Uzui's shoulder, Tengen copied slowly. 
It was amazing, The moment they were in. It was like something out of a fiction. That's when Tengen realized. 
The reason holiday's are special is because... 

You get to spend it with the one's you love. 

-Finish-