Demon Slayer - RenGiyuu

I'm going by one of those 30 day thingys 
except i wont post once a day cuz i don't wanna 

Day 1 
Embarrassed

- Begin -

Rengoku and Giyuu were enjoying a meal. 
Tomioka and Kyojuro had the day off and decided to do something together. They had become good friends over they're years as Hashira. 
Giyuu liked how Rengoku never bullied him like Shinobu did. Rengoku just liked Giyuu's company. It was fun talking to someone, even though he wasn't much of a talker. He definitly speaks more when it is just them. 

Kyojuro was enjoying his usual Sweet Potatoes, 
While Giyuu was enjoying rice ball's. They weren't his favorite, but still quite good. While he was eating, he looked back up at Rengoku. 
Seeing him so happy made him want to smile, he didn't actually smile though. That would be uncalled for. 

Somehow, 
Even though Rengoku was eating so fast and speaking after each bite... He had nothing on his face. Perfectly clean it was. Did he like- Practice when he was younger? Possibly. 
The same couldn't be said for Giyuu though. The sides of his mouth were covered in rice. Rengoku seemed to notice this, grabbing a napkin off the table. 

"Here- You have food on your face." 

He wiped it off, 
Causing Giyuu to turn a bright crimson. Maybe he was to busy cleaning Giyuu's face to realize the color. 
Either way, The rice was off now! 

-End-