MCYT - Sykkhalo

so uh- some of my disc friends worked on this!
So uh- Follow Them, Or else.
Ciel_Mystic and mushroomcat1

💕👑💦

Kinks:soft sex, aftercare, safe word, master kink, Dacryphilia (cause it's his first time), orgasm and slight size difference

-begin-

(Sykkuno Pov)

Me and so many content creators were playing among us and streaming. But one that stood out the most was my boyfriend Badboyhalo. We all were talking and all and then the game started. No one knows me and Bad are dating, not even our friends knew. The round went on.

(Badboyhalo Pov)

I was playing with so many people but one was my shy and kind boyfriend but when he is with me he is more open and not so shy. I was talking to these muffins and saying language here and there until the round started. The round went on as fun as usual.

(Time skip when everyone ended their streams)

I have already ended my stream earlier than everyone else but I was just talking with them until we said our goodbyes.

(Sykkuno Pov)

"See ya everyone"! I said happily covering my smile

All of us parted ways. I turned off my computer and went to my boyfriend and mine's room. I knew he ended his stream so I was good to go in. I opened the door. "Hey love!" I said going up to him and hugging him tightly.

"Good job on your wins of 3 rounds!" I said "Thanks my muffin!" He said getting on his tippy toes to kiss me. I broke the kiss.

I picked him up and walked to the bed. I sat on the bed with Bad in my lap, him being 5'4 and me being 5'8. "Baby.. can we uhm can we uhm" I say embarrassed to tell him. "What bub's?" Bad said to me with a questionable look on his face.

"C-can...... we h-have....s-s-sex" I look away covering my mouth like always. I had a deep red blush on my face. "IwillgosoftIpromisesinceIknowitsyourfirsttime" I say in a hurry

"L-language but o-o-okay babe~" Bad said with a blush all the way to his ears.

We moved onto the bed and I pinned him down softly and just kissed him moving into a make out session. I softly bite his lip to let me in and I explore every inch in his mouth. We soon parted for air. I took off both me and Bad's shirts. I started kissing his neck and a few soft sucks here and there. I will get a few groans from Bad and it was so cute.

Soon we have all our clothes off. "Hey love~ uhm the safe words are Green means I'm okay, yellow means Slow down, and red means stop. Okay love?" I tell my boyfriend so he knows. "O-okay" he says panting from me kissing his neck.

I put three fingers in his mouth. "Suck them babe~" I say in a lustful and soft voice. He begins to suck them and coats them in his saliva. I took my fingers out and put one to his hole.

I carefully stuck one in. I felt him flinch a little so I rubbed his thigh so he couldn't feel the pain. I have my full finger in now just waiting for him to relax. He soon relaxed and I started to move that finger in and out gently. "M-master~ aAh~" I blushed at that name he gave me but I loved it when he said it so I started putting my other finger in. "Y-y-ye gaH~ yellow!" Bad said so I started to slowly put my finger in until it was fully in. I stopped so he could adjust. "G-green~" He said with tears in his eyes. I wiped them away with my other hand and started scissoring slowly.

After a while he was fully prepared so I took out my fingers and cleaned them up. I just wiped away the tears that formed in the corner of Bad's eyes.

I sat on our bed while Bad got in front of me on his knees. He soon started sucking my dick and trying to deep throat it a few times. "Alright sugar bear that's enough~" I said, covering my mouth as I smiled. He got up and laid on his back on the bed, and spread his legs for me. I can't help but blush a deep red, I hoisted his legs on my hips so I could go in softer. "Y-you ready to take masters dick, my love~~" I said in a soft voice in his ear. I also blushed while saying that since I didn't think I would ever say that. "Y-yes~ master f-fill me already~" Bad said while covering his face that was covered with blush.

I start pushing the tip in very slowly. I finally had my tip in him and I looked over to him. He had some tears in his eyes so I leaned down to him and kissed him while rubbing my thumb on his cheek to try to make him relax.

I started pushing in more and more until I was fully in. I could hear Bad grunt in pain. I wait for him to adjust. "Aah~ aAh~ M-move~ mM~ pl-please" Bad said so I started moving slowly. I was also rubbing his inner thigh to make him comfortable. He was moaning with tears of pleasure in his eyes so I started moving at a medium pace.

"Color?" I said, stopping while Bad whined when I stopped

"G-green~"Bad said

I started at a medium pace again and I put my hand around Bad's neglected cock. Bad arched his back when I hit a place so I kept hitting there over and over again, guessing it was his prostate. I started stroking Bad's dick fast and he came with a cry. I let go of his cock and just kept trusting at my medium pace trying to chase my own orgasm. Bad was just moaning loudly and crying from pleasure, from his last orgasm. After a few minutes I came deep inside him with a grunt. " HaH hAh i-i'm sleepy" Bad said, panting.

I pulled out slowly. I picked up Bad and walked to the bathroom. I set him on a chair and started a bath for me and him. "Bubs i'm going to go get something and i'll be back in a minute" I said covering my smile. "O-okay" Bad yawned right after he said that.

I left the room to get painkillers and some trousers and sweatpants for us to sleep in. I quickly change the bed and then I come back and give Bad the painkiller and slip us in the bath. I cleaned us off and I got both of us out and put on the clothes I brought for us. I had to help Bad since he was too tired. "Let's go cuddle and then go to bed okay bub's" I said softly as I picked him up bridal style.

I go to our bed and lay him down. I crawled right next to him and cuddled him. Then we both fell asleep

.

.

.

.

-Finish-

Poggers its 4am thanks for the chapter my children!