Demon Slayer - Rengoku harem kinda?

This came into mind, so i wrote about it. We need more Rengoku content that isn't  x reader.

💕🤝☁️
This harem will contain no x Minor's! 

-Begin- 

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes i'm sure, You'll look great Kyojuro!" 

Rengoku and Mitsuri were having a little debate.
Mitsuri wanted Rengoku to try on a dress, she knew how amazing she looked. She also knew of a couple of men who would like to it... But, Rengoku really didn't want to. But then again, he was a bit curios.. not enough to do it, but still curious. 

"I'll get you food~" 

His head immediately perked up, 
It was kinda sad how easily we has motivated by food. But, Helpful for other's. He was a stubborn man, but when food was evolved.. He went right with it. 

"Okay!" 

Mitsuri was wearing a slight smirk.
"Always works.." She thought as they made they're was to her closet. 

The dress she chose was practically MADE for him. 
It was V-Necked, red with an orange fade towards the bottom. The top was made with ribbon, small gold embroideries holding the pieces together. The bottom was long and flowy, Chiffon was layered all the way to the bottom. The bottom layers were yellow, while the higher layers were orange and red. The dress was kinda short, going down to his knee's. The sleeve's were made out of the same material as the skirt, they were purposefully baggy, but then brought in near the wrist's. 
She handed it to him, Grabbing some tall black boot's. She also told him to put his haori over it. She then grabbed some black gloves, he had small scars all over his wrist's for whatever reason.. He had said before how much he hated showing them. 

After not long, 
Kyojuro came out. The dress looked amazing on him, so good that it made her slightly jealous. She was definitely gonna force him to keep it afterward's. Knowing Rengoku, he would try to pay her for it. Even if he didn't want it, he still didn't like taking free thing's. 

Mitsuri led him outside, 
A couple of the other hashira's complimented him. Muichiro, Shinobu, and Kanae, to be more exact. Those weren't the people who she wanted to show though, the five she wanted to show were all sitting in the dojo. Talking about something boring. 

"Guy's! I want to show you something." 

They all turned,
facing Mitsuri as she continued to speak. 

"I forced him into this, and I thought you all would want to see."

"Him? Who are you talking abou-"
Giyu asked. 

"Shut up. I have to do an introduction." 

"Do we know him?"
Gyomei calming asked aswell. 

"Yes. Now be quiet."
"Introducing.... Kyojuro Rengoku!" 

He calmly walked into the room, 
Quite obviously not understanding why these people in specific needed to see. 
The other's all immediately turned red, Uzui being the darkest. 
Obanai got lucky, since he wore a mask his was harder to see. 

"Okay you all have fun!"
Mitsuri yelled, slamming the door and trapping Rengoku inside. 

"What did she use to bribe you this time.." 

"Food." 

-Finish-