2

"When will you leave?"

"This year or next year, there's still not exact date" 

Silence, just pure silence before the other one finally decided to break the silence

"Theo, can we have a call rn? I just want to hear your voice before I finally walk away from you. I hope it's not weird" Lucy couldn't believe herself, I just said that OMG, WAIT WHAT- Lucy thought to herself

Without any hesitation, Theo immediately called her. She could hear her heart beat 10x louder than before. This is it, Lucy, now or never and with those thoughts swimming in her head, she answered the phone call.

Minutes before they end the call 

"You know what my wish is Theo?" Lucy asked him while she was staring at the moon, her eyes admired how the stars decorated the sky and how the moon gave light to her dark night while her heart was in pain because of the thoughts that were swimming in her mind.

"And what is that wish?"

"My wish is when we meet again after I leave for England, when our paths cross again, I'll see you genuinely happy. Literally, seeing you happy is enough for me" She answered honestly

"What about you?"

"Pfft, don't mind me. You see that's how much I love you Theo, I'm willing to give up my happiness for yours. Yes I want to be with you but that is not an option. What matters is your happiness. It's already 1:43 am, you should sleep, you don't want to wake up late since you have church later. Good night Theo, I love you" 

"Good Night Lucy" and with that, the call ended. Lucy was left alone with her thoughts and her heart ache the moment the call ended.

1 hour, 26 minutes and 9 seconds were spent well with her first love. 

--------

Lucy finally got the energy to do her homeworks and managed to finish them before 3am which is a big deal for her since she normally finishes her homework at 7am. As she cleaned her desk, memories of her Theo invaded her thoughts. 

"I'm not enjoying this anymore, Lucy. School is so stressful, the fun is nowhere to be found like my brain" Lucy couldn't help but laugh as she read Theo's latest chat.

"I want to be sugar baby, this shit is getting harder like wtf" Lucy replied while laughing to herself.

"Stop Lucy, those are nothing but memories" She kept telling herself that every time she'll remember Theo.

Her phone kept vibrating, it was a notification from Insta. To be more specific, the notif is from him. Theodore Prime Avery loves your story "What is this Theo? I thought you already apologized about this, why are you still doing it? Do you like me too? or what? Maybe he feels the same way" Lucy's thoughts were loud, a little too loud for her liking and with those thoughts taking over, her tears started to fall and her breathing started to pick up. The familiar bittersweet melancholy feeling welcomes her as if the feeling was an old friend.

And with that, Lucillia Trista Ciara spent another sleepless night crying herself to exhaustion because of the boy that she loves.

A/N: Well that hurts like shit. Hope y'all are doing just fine <3333