4

She woke up to Birds chirping and the sunlight kissing her skin. It's so peaceful, Lucy thought. Her Bed is seducing right now and Lucy is not loving it. Finally after gathering all of her energy, she turned off the alarm and tied her hair into a pony tail before picking out her clothes for today. 

Today is a cloudy day so she opted for the usual, Brown Tank top and a pair of black satin shorts. Before she entered the bathroom, she played her Spotify Playlist so she can hum to the songs while she's taking a bath. As the water came in contact with her body, she let herself relax and let go of all the stress that she's been carrying. 

Pourquoi c'est tout fou

Et comme ça jusqu'au boutPourquoi, c'est toujours trop courtParles moi tout à coupMême un petit peu beaucoupEt pourquoi c'est toujours mon tour

Despite Lucy not understanding the lyrics, she still loves the song. She made a mental note to check out the meaning of this song later once she's done with assignments. She always wanted to live in the Country side of France or visit Paris. Her friends always find her adoration for Dark Academia and Paris fascinating. The song ended just in time because Lucy is finally done taking a bath. Changing into her new set of clothes, she examined her appearance and decided that she needs a haircut.  

"My hair is too long, I need a haircut" Lucy spoke to herself as she let out a huff. Seeing that her brothers are already at their Grandparents' place and her parents already left for work,  a smile broke out on her face. Lucy loved being alone, the peaceful environment always managed to bring her comfort in times of distress. 

Her breakfast consists of her favorite cereal and a ham & cheese sandwich with a glass of fresh lemonade on the side. She ate her breakfast in silence while watching The Big Bang Theory, a show that Lucy and her Aunt shared adoration for. She finally finished eating her breakfast at 7am, I know her morning routine is early.

......

She called her hairstylist so she can schedule an appointment, once she was done with that she proceeded to gather her snacks for her study time. She was so engrossed in her studying that she forgot that it's 11am already, she and her bestfriend Luna are going on a shopping spree. She quickly changed into new set of clothes and gathered her things.

She just opted for a black spaghetti top, denim shorts, black converse and her signature flannel

She just opted for a black spaghetti top, denim shorts, black converse and her signature flannel. It's currently 11:25 and she's nearing her destination, she just hopes that she got there first. 

Lucy finally arrived at McDonalds, it's their fave place for brunch. 

"FINALLY" She heard Luna, she let out a sigh knowing that she's going to pay for her milktea later.  

"Mare where have you been? C'mon I already ordered our food" stated Luna, Lucy just laughed at her bestfriend. Luna and Lucy linked their arms as they made their way to their table. The staff just laughed at the duo's hysterics, they were quite fond of them seeing that the duo loves hanging out at Mcdo. 

"Hey I'm just going to get our straws, I'll be right back" Luna informed her sister before she left. As soon as Lucy gave her a nod, Lucy immediately left. She turned on her phone while she waited for Luna. 

While she was looking for her airpods, her handkerchief fell. She was in the process of picking up her handkerchief when someone bumped into her  causing her to lose balance which caused her to fell on the floor.  

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the people around me" the stranger stated. No, it couldn't be him, Lucy thought.

A/N: So things are spicing up in this story. Hello my lovely readers, how are y'all? Sorry it took me a while to update. I have 1 week left to finish my assignments and I have a LOT. Bestie is a procrastinator, something I should stop doing. 

Also sorry that this update is short but I promise guys the upcoming chapters will be vv interesting. Feel free to express your opinions about the characters but know your limits.

xoxo
Amaris <3

Also here's the playlist that Lucy played while taking a bath:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1vbN2KGa49SDAVybeSnT4P?si=f33750d4c10542f6

the song that she listened to is Moi C'est