The Marina

"Morning Evan! Told you I'd be up early!" Maddy laughed as her feet made contact with the ground floor of Evan's house

"Morning Evan! Told you I'd be up early!" Maddy laughed as her feet made contact with the ground floor of Evan's house. Maddy looked at her Apple Watch- 8:30am, as she said. She looked over to see Evan nearly falling off the couch, so she just carefully went over and sat down on the chair across from his couch. "Oops.. someone isn't awake yet." She giggled to herself.

She sent Eddie a 'good morning' text, and the sound of the *ping* when he texted back, woke up Evan. "Oh, sorry Ev!" Maddy chuckled as she got up to head into the kitchen.

"Ohh... mm.. it's fine Maddy." He groaned. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good actually! Your bed is comfy!"

"Yeah.. I know," he mumbled as he stretched. Maddy turned around and stuck her tongue out at him, "I told you we could switch!"

He got up and walked over to Maddy, and rubbed her arms. "I said its fine Maddy. I was kidding, I'm totally fine." He kissed her cheek.

"Want some toast? Sorry.. I helped myself." She blushed as she looked innocently at the toaster.

"I'm glad you did! And I'll make myself something when I get back."

"Where are you taking me today?" Maddy yelled up to Evan, who was in the bathroom. "I'm taking you AND Christopher.... to..."

"To where?!" Maddy laughed. "Evan....!"

"Evan!"

"Marina Del Ray!"

"Oh fun! Is that the place with that awesome fishing pier?!"

"Yep that's the one!"

"Well yay, I'm excited! I'll get ready as soon as I'm done with my breakfast?"

"Sounds good! I told Christopher's nanny we'd be there around 11, so we have time!"
————————————————————————
Maddy went upstairs and got dressed in some light-wash jeans, a yellow tank top and a dark-wash jean jacket. 'Alright Maddy.. good as it's gonna get,' she said to herself as she changed out her bag contents into her crossbody purse, and headed back downstairs.

"Okay Evan! I'm ready! Sorry!" Maddy laughed. Evan was waiting for her to finish in his room. He stood up when she walked into the living room, "you look great!" He said. Maddy noticed his pupils dilate when he spoke to her.

She smiled, "thanks Evan! You can have your room again! I'll be here." He walked past her, and rubbed her arm before he went upstairs to get ready himself.

"Alright, ready!" Evan said as he emerged from his room. Maddy smiled at him, "yay! Lessss go!" Maddy jumped up and ran to the door, causing Evan to laugh at how adorable she is.
————————————————————————
Maddy looked around Eddie's neighborhood when she and Evan pulled up to his house— Maddy enjoyed the family centric nature of the neighborhood, and the small ramp Eddie added off the side of their front steps, for Christopher.