James

James knew his boys pretty well. They've known each other for so long. They slept together, had adjusted to each other's schedules. James knew that Moony was better not to be disturbed when he was angry or upset. He knew that Peter was very insecure and sometimes he wondered how he became famous. And he knew Sirius acted like a cool motherfucker but he was the most vulnerable of them all. It was through their friendship and harmony that their music sounded so well. They complemented each other.

But it had been three days and he knew something was different with Sirius and Remus, even with Peter. James felt they were hiding something from them. He didn't know what, but he knew there was something. Last night had been the Milan's concert. And James noticed some sort of tension backstage.

For starters, Remus and Sirius had been whispering things to each other the whole concert. They even agreed on pranking James and dropping water all over his back while he was singing. Which was his and Sirius thing to do, mostly to Peter because Remus scared them. And then in the interlude, James read some of the fans' signs. One of them said Blackinnon 4 Life. James winked at Sirius which made the fans go wild. It was fine, it was just a joke. James knew Sirius didn't even know the girl. But it was after the concert when things got tricky. Remus was pissed at James for some reason.

"Blackinnon is not even a thing, James!" he had yelled "Honestly, you are encouraging the rumors without even asking Sirius about it"

"Relax, Moony. It was a joke" James said defensively.

"He kind of needs to encourage them, actually" Sirius answered casually as he checked his makeup on the mirror "Dumbles' orders..."

"You like being the fucking center of attention, ha?" Remus answered angrily

"Lads, why are we even fighting?" Peter asked

"Relax Moony Moons" Sirius winked "I'm not actually dating the girl"

"I don't actually care who you date, Sirius. Did I say I cared?" Remus laughed

"Fine..."

"Fine..."

"I'm really confused..." Peter sighed

"You and me both, Wormy" James had replied "You and me both"

*****************************************

The next day, it was as if nothing had happened. But James wasn't surprised. That how The Marauders worked. They were like a very weird family.

There was something that worried James more. Lily fucking Evans. There was something about this girl that had James fascinated. She was so natural with her music, how she performed, how she smiled after each song. James had followed her in social media for a long time. James listened to her music before going to bed. James felt like a little stalker fan. He wondered if his own fans were like this with him. Anyway, James felt like he knew Lily personally by now.

It was destiny that they were in Milan (the city of love?) together at the same time. James felt perhaps the starts were aligned for them to meet. Perhaps...

"James Fleamont Potter... You being famous doesn't excuse you of forgetting your parents"

The sound of Euphemia Potter's voice sounded through James' phone. James smiled.

James did not feel like the same teenage boys with their parents. James never felt embarrassed of them. Fleamont and Euphemia were his best friends. It would sound lame to other people. But James didn't care. They hadn't met his parents. The coolest people on earth. Sometimes they didn't feel like responsible parents at all. But friends. Even though they were old. James missed them like hell on tours. Fans knew his close relationship with them, because James always talked about them in interviews, and dedicate songs to them.