Sirius

Sirius loved James. He was the first one he got along with. They became close in an instance. And ever since then, they became best friends. Even before forming the band. But last night, Sirius had been annoyed listening at James whin about Evans. Sure, the girl sang pretty well, and her music was not that bad. But Sirius didn't understand why James was so obsessed with her.

Instead, Sirius missed Remus. It had been a big reveal, the other night. Sirius had never been so connected with anyone. Not even a girl. Sirius felt so comfortable around Remus. And all the kissing and touching just felt natural. Sirius didn't know if he was gay. He'd never fallen in love before. He had been famous since he was five. Commercials, TV Shows, Movies. Minor rolls as an actor. But his passion was music.

Sirius had learned the piano and guitar at a very young age. And then his mother discovered he had a decent voice. Walburga (his mother)'s plan was for him to be a solo. She still couldn't stand the rest of The Marauders. But at least, her son was famous.

Sirius knew he couldn't be gay. Sirius' life was practically public.

But Sirius had the best night of his life with Remus. He couldn't say that, though. To anyone.

James' had gone jogging that morning. That freak was obsessed with exercise. Even though, they had personal trainers. Sirius woke up early that morning. They had the day free after last night's concert. But Sirius couldn't sleep anymore.

He found Remus awoke, in the suite's living room. Breakfast tray in front of him. Remus had to follow his meal schedule. If he skipped one meal, he could die without sugar. Remus also had a guitar in hand. That usually happened when Remus was in the writing song mood. Sirius loved how talented Remus was. He had written the most amazing songs. Sirius loved singing them.

"Morning Moons" Sirius sat next to him.

His heart immediately began pacing.

"You interrupted my thought" Remus answered.

Such a sweet delight. Sirius smiled.

"You're okay?" he asked

Remus looked at him, kind of lost.

"You're writing a song" Sirius explained "You always do that when you're upset, or feeling bad..."

Remus kept looking at him.

"Which is a relief" Sirius continued "Because you write good songs. They become hits and we get richer and richer..."

"Meaning that are using me?" Remus asked

"Precisely" Sirius smiled

Remus shook his head. He seemed weird.

"You're upset with me" Sirius concluded

"No Sirius..." Remus answered but he wasn't looking at him.

"You didn't have to change the sleeping arrangements..." then he whispered "For what happened..."

"I didn't change the arrangements" Remus said "We've always slept like that on tours. You with James and me with Pete"

"But I liked sleeping with you..."

"Sirius!" Remus protested "What the fuck?"

Remus Lupin had the habit of making Sirius feel vulnerable, naked. Only with his caramel eyes. Sirius felt like he couldn't hide anything from him.

"I lied..." Sirius said nervously. He was looking at Remus' lips. And suddenly he felt the urge to kiss them, just like he did the other night. He leaned closer "I wasn't that drunk, maybe a little. But it doesn't matter because I want to kiss you now, and I am completely sober..."