Peter

AN: Just for you to know, Peter here is slightly based on JJ (Jeremiah Jones) from Skins UK.

Peter needed to state some facts:

1. The tour was doing okay, but he was missing miserably. It had happened two times now. He got stuck with Mischievous Love's high notes. And James had to help him out.

2. The fans didn't seem to mind. They had been actually very supportive in Social Media.

3. Peter had to remember he was a good singer and that fans not only liked him for his comedic personality.

4. He never intended to be funny. He was just himself, and boom. People believed he was funny.

5. Sirius and Remus were banging. It was bloody obvious by this point. Come on. Their secret glances, how they smirked at each other. They practically ate each other with their eyes. And the whole sleeping arrangement? Remus getting pissed when someone said the words Mckinnon or Blackinnon.

6. Peter didn't mind. Love was Love. Gay people existed for some reason. And Sirius and Remus were cool gays. Nothing had changed within the band, so it was practically the same dynamic.

7. Peter loved their dynamic because he loved The Marauders as his brothers. And seeing them happy made him happy. The moments when they were joking around and enjoying themselves, where Peter's favorite.

8. James genuinely didn't suspect Sirius and Remus' banging. James was an idiot to not notice. Like it was painfully obvious. Also, James couldn't stop taking about his repenting friendship with Lily Evans.

9. Peter decided to keep the secret because he wasn't a snoop. And Dumbledore wouldn't like this news.

10. Peter hated clubs and big crowds, which was ironic, since he was a member in a popular band and he performed in front of a thousand of people.

But according to Dumbledore, The Hogshead Inn, was too exclusive to be filled with people. The Marauders stumbled with a few paparazzi in front of the club. But it was fine because they were meant to be photographed. They greeted Marlene Mckinnon like they had been old friends. Although they barely knew each other. Peter loved cute girls, but he was foreign in the subject. Girls just followed him around because of his fame, he was no Sirius or James. So confident and handsome.

Peter had seen Lily, even more than he wanted thanks to Prongs. But it was the first time he saw Marlene. And boy he was impressed. She was the definition of beauty. She was even taller than Sirius. Almost like Moony. She was wearing a plain black suit, no shirt underneath. Peter could almost see her breasts. He had to look away.

"Sirius Black... I finally meet you" Marlene whispered to The Marauders as she smiled to the camera.

"Marlene Mckinnon" Sirius grinned "You supposedly think I am cute?"

Marlene just smiled. Peter heard Remus grunting beside him. Marlene introduced herself to the others, although she didn't need an introduction. Specially for Peter that has been faintly requested to stalk her in socials by James. Of course, Remus was not happy about it.

Marlene Mckinnon loved her dogs. Two pugs named Mia and Anna. She was a vegan; she was a Star Wars fan. And she mostly posted her photoshoots. And not even that often.

Amm... Sirius loved dogs? But he loved meat. Honestly Peter didn't know what could bring them together. And between this situation he was forced to pick Remus, for proximity and friendship purposes.

"Sirius has been talking about you nonstop" James joked

Honestly, he couldn't see that Remus was dying?