Sirius

Dumbledore had organized a little encounter between Sirius and Marlene the last day in Venice. Again, for the paps to take "casual" pictures of them. Then they would go to the last city in Italy: Florence. And then back to America. Sirius would definitely miss Europe.

It had been a hella of a tour. They had had so much fun. But something was the highlight of this tour. Someone. Remus. Bloody Remus Lupin. In a few weeks, he had put Sirius' world upside down. With the sudden desire he had had for him, the love confession, and the song. Sirius was very confused.

Sirius had felt his heart warming up when they sang Boos for the Werewolf in the Venice concert. His eyes had filled with tears, and he had to stop singing because his voice broke. The fans had cheered about it, supporting Sirius. And when the others asked what had happened, he told them he got emotional, which was true.

Sirius didn't know if he loved Remus back. But he definitely had strong feelings for him. Which feelings were they? Sirius didn't know. He was scared. Not of Dumbledore anymore, because fuck Dumbledore. Not of the fans or the world. Not of his potential homosexuality. Not of what his family had to say. He was scared of falling in love. He was scared of falling so hard that there was no turning back. He was scared of getting hurt. He needed to think, to clear things up, before giving an answer to Remus. Because Remus was very important to him.

"Are you sure you're not hot?" Sirius asked casually at Moody and Kingsley as they walked towards the café.

The weather was boiling hot. Sirius had to grabbed his hair in a bun, cover his face with a hat and wear shades. He was wearing a no sleeve shirt. And he was still hot. But Moody and Kingsley seemed very calmed with their black leather jackets.

"Is that a double meaning question?" Kingsley asked raising an eyebrow

Sirius smirked "Why? Are you going to give me kinky answer?"

Kingsley smiled. Which rarely happened. Sirius felt pleased.

"Stop talking nonsense Black" Moody answered "Just behave and don't do anything stupid"

Sirius gasped "The audacity to believe I can actually do anything!"

Moody rolled his eyes.

"We'll be here if you need us, lad" Kingsley said

Sirius noticed Marlene, sitting with her assistant in a table outside. Fuck, she was beautiful. It was the type of girl, Sirius would go for... Wait, was he bisexual then? Stupid labels. Sirius was bloody confused. He sighed. Marlene had noticed him and waved at him. He waved back.

"Seriously" Sirius said to the two men "I'm pretty sure you can do your job as efficiently without the bloody jackets"

They didn't even flinch.

"Just fucking go" Moody grunted.

Sirius smirked and walked towards Marlene.

The girls were laughing as Sirius approached the table. He could hear the cameras and flashes from somewhere in the distance. Bloody press.

"Ladies..." Sirius began "Tell me your intimate parts are sweating as well as mine"

Marlene laughed, while Dorcas blushed.

"Sirius Black, still being an idiot"

"Good morning, Mr. Black" Dorcas waved embarrassed

"Just Sirius..."

"Isn't she cute?" Marlene asked looking at the other girl "She calls everyone Sir or Miss..."