twenty-five

luke: hey, first of: fück off

christian: who is this?

luke: this is luke hemmings

christian: what do you want?

luke: i just want to know what you have against me and why you are being so mean to you sister? bc guess what: it hurts her.

christian: why wouldn't i hate you? you are just a dumb guy in a band who wants to sleep with my sister. and you have really bad influence on her and her studies. 

christian: and i am not mean to her. i'm honest. it's a difference.

luke: it still hurts her ásshole

luke: and you don't even know me so why judge me like that?

luke: i love your sister so much it hurts and i would never do anything o hurt her again. hurting her was the biggest mistake of my life.

christian: i know your kind. all you want is to have sex and play music. nothing more. i don't want that for my sister, so please get the fück out of her life.

luke: you are the most selfish brother ever. can't you see that she was happy with me? she loved me and she was happy with me.

luke: sure i fücked up, but i was a teenagers and i have learned from my mistakes. i still love her and i all i want is for her to  be happy. and you are not making her happy, so please fück off.

luke: luckly for you, i need to go and do a concert now

luke: but please, just let her be happy and do what she wants. if she wants to be with me then let her. and if not.. then i'll let her go. just let her have the chance to choose.

christian: okay. she will get to choose. she has a week to decied and then either me or you back away, deal?

christian: deal?

luke: deal.

☼☼☼☼

soooo luke and christian made a deal.. ((((((oh no)))))) 

do you think diana will get back with luke soon or not?? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

QOTD: tell me something that makes you happy :-)