two

A few days later Diana found herself sitting on the huge couch in her living room, with her phone in her hand and debating whether to message Ashton or not. She really wanted to keep in contact with him because he was a very nice person and he had been her closest friend for a while after all. But also if she started talking to him again, she would probably have to see Luke again, and no matter how much she tried to ignore it, it still hurt.

It had also been very nice to run into someone from home. She hadn't been home for almost eight months now and she missed Australia quite a lot. It was really nice to see someone that she actually knew and that was friend. She had also missed Ashton quite a lot to be honest. She hadn't realised it until they had been gone for a few weeks, but then it really hit her who nice he had been to her.

After a long hour of debating she finally decided that she was going to message him, even though she migh would have to see Luke again. But she reminded herself that she actually had moved on so it shouldn't be a problem. And Ashton was a very nice guy, so if she told him that she didn't want to see Luke, he probably would understand.

Before she could change her mind she clicked herself into the messages and clicked to start a new conversation, and wrote Ashton's contact name.

unknown number: hi ash, it's diana :-)

ashton :-): didi, hey :))

ashton: what's up??

didi : nothing, i just wanted to say hi, wbu??

ashton: oh alright. i'm at the hotel with mike, luke and cal :)

didi : oh

didi ♔: did you tell then that we ran into each other the other day?

ashton☻:  no i didn't actually. i didn't really think it was necessary to be honest. it's between you and me ;)

didi ♔: that's true ;)

ashton☻: yeah but hey i need to go now :(

didi ♔: oh alright

didi ♔: but i was going to ask you another thing

ashton☻: what? :)

didi ♔: would you like to go out and get dinner or something tomorrow?

ashton☻: like a date orrrrrr ;)

didi ♔: if you want to

ashton☻: i would love to :) and tomorrow sounds amazing!

☼☼☼☼

"So you are going out tomorrow? On a date? With Ashton Irwin? You ex-boyfriends bandmate and best friend?" Jayma spoke, trying to understand everything that Diana just had told her.

Diana had called Jayma over as soon as she actually wrapped her mind on what actually happened over the messages. While she was texting Ashton she didn't really think much about what he or herself typed and she just had answered like she felt in that moment. Apparently she felt like she wanted to go out and eat dinner with Ashton in that moment.

"Don't say it like that!" Diana whined at her best friends tone. "You make it sound so bad. And it's really not. It's just one date with him. My ex-boyfriends best friend and ban- Okay, maybe it's a little bad."

"Not really, thought." Jayma said and frowned. "Maybe it will be good for you. I know that you still aren't completly over Luke and even thought you tell everyone and yourself that you are over him, I know that deep down inside you still have some feelings for him. Even if they are tiny, they are still there and I think that you really need to start dating again. And now it just happened to be Luke's best friend."

Diana sighed and nodded. She knew that Jayma was speaking the truth and that she actually still had some feeling for Luke. But he had really hurt her and she really felt like she wanted to get over him. She felt like she needed to at least. "Yeah, you're right. You are always right."

"I know." Jayma said and smirked, flipping her hair of her shoulder. "I'm pretty awesome."

"You are. Sometimes."  DIana chuckled and leaned over a little to rest her head on Jayma's shoulder. "And I'm really glad that you are my best friend."

"I'm really glad that you are mine too." She smiled and rested her head on to Diana's for a very short moment. "But now, you need to tell me everything about Ashton. Out with it all."

Diana laughed and sat up facing her friend. "Well I don't know if he is still the same person - it's been a while you know - but I think he is. He's a truly amazing person to be honest and you can never be sad around him. He always makes you smile and he has the cutest laugh I have ever hear in my life! He is a really great listener and he even thought he's all sweet and innocent, I think he is a really dir-"

"Alright, Diana." Jayma stopped her and laughed. "It's clear that he is a nice guy then, so I approve him. And he is really really hot aswell."

"Yeah, I know! He is a lot hotter now thought than he was back then when I got to know them. He was quite hot then too, but now he is so fücking hot." Diana agreed. "All four of them are extreamly hot now." Especially Luke.

☼☼☼☼

Later that night, when Jayma had left, and Diana was laying in bed she recived a text from Ashton.

ashton☻: i'm really exited about tomorrow tbh

didi ♔: yeah me too 

ashton☻: i'll pick you up at 7:30, yeah?

didi ♔: that will be great

didi ♔: good night ash, see you tomorrow

ashton☻: good night beautiful :)

Diana smiled ad the last text and didn't bother to reply, but it made her feel kinda bubbly inside. She put down her phone on the night stand, hoping that she wouldn't be bothered anymore because in all honesty she was feeling very tired.

But of course her phone would pling a few minutes later. She groaned loudly and rolled over to grab her phone and she who was bothering her beauty sleep.

unknown number: hi

diana: who are you?

unknown number: you want to come over and give me a blowjob?

diana: luke?

☼☼☼☼

yay new chaper and i totally should be studying instead of writing but school sucks soooooo :-)

and just to clarify, this is a luke story, not ashton. but i have a plan and ashton is in it so sush ;-)

QOTD: do you have crush??
              and if not; bandana or no bandana ashton???