six

Dating Ashton was great and these past few days had been absolutly amazing. He was an amazing boyfriend and Diana really liked him. He was always so kind and caring and he was always there for her. He was funny and he was really everything that someone could ask for.

But for some reason she felt a little guilty deep down. She tried her best to ignore it but everytime Luke decided to text her - which happened a lot - and bring up their past or say something about Ashton and her, she just felt even more guilty. She really tried to ignore the feeling but it still was there and it was hard to ignore, especially when she was alone at night.

Ashton loved being with Diana. It was truly amazing to finally have her as his girlfriend. When he had seen her at that resturante a few weeks ago, he thought that maybe this was his second chance. To him she was still this amazing, funny and kind girl he had met a few years ago and Ashton didn't care about that she actually had been dating Luke. Who cares about the bro code?

Ashton had invited Diana to come with him to the studio and listen while he and the band recorded, before they had gone to bed last night. She had been doubting at first but after Ashton had asked nicely again - and begged and promised her to take her to her favorite resturante afterwards - she agreed. She was kind of nervous still. The other guys in the band would be there and it would be the first time she saw them since Luke broke up with her. The first time she saw Luke again.

Diana woke up really early the day after and as soon as she looked up at the sleeping Ashton next to her, she got nervous again. Sure, she would only had to be at the studio for a few hours but then again a lot could happen in a few hours. Based on Luke's texts, he was being a bit weird and who knows what could happen.

She carefully removed herself from Ashton and got up, leaving the bedroom. She made her way out to the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee and sat down on one of the bar stools, which was placen by a few kitchen counters. She took a zip and took out her phone to text Jayma.

diana the alien: r u awake

jayma the idiot: n o

diana the alien: alright good

diana the alien: can you pretty pretty pretty pretty please come with me to the studio???

jayma the idiot: why the heck are you going to a studio? you are untalanted babe

diana the alien: fück off and i'm not going there for me. ashton asked me to come and hang there while they recorded a few songs

diana the alien: it feels weird and awkward to just sit there alone with the boys while ash is singing. luke, calum and michael will be there too. LUKE WILL BE THERE

diana the alien: pleeeeeeeeease come with

jayma the idiot: idk

diana the alien: i will buy you food

jayma the idiot: fine i'll come but only bc food

jayma the idiot: and bc they are hot af

Diana chuckled and shook her head then felt a pair of arms sneek around her waist. She gasped a little and turned her head, realising that it was Ashton. "Good morning, my beautiful girl."

"Good morning, Ash." She smiled and blushed. Ashton let go of her and walked over to the coffee machine and made himself a cup before sitting down next to Diana again. "What time are we leaving?"

Ashton hummed and looked over at the clock on the wall for a short moment. "In about an hour. If that's alright?"

"That will be perfect." Diana nodded with a smile. "Oh, and is it alright if Jayma comes with us? She texted before and told be she wanted to hang out, so I took the freedome and told her she could come." She smiled innocently, trying to cover up the fact that she was lying a little. She didn't really want Ashton to know that she was a little worried about seeing Luke. She didn't really know what Ashton would think of that. Maybe he would say that she wasn't over him and - even thought it might was true - she didn't want him to think that.