11. a million thoughts pt.2

Fan art: SOME MARICHAT AHHH

A/N: IM SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER !!!

~~~

3rd person POV:

Adrien Agreste

was standing in front of her , she couldn't believe it , the perfect boy who she's been crushing on for years ended up being her silly partner she's trusted all this time .

"marinette are you okay ? were you hoping i was someone else?" chat broke her out of her intense thinking session which was filled with millions of thoughts including how this is the same guy who's been flirting with her for years and she rejected him , until now .

"NO! god no , not at all i was hoping for you, i just- wow" she stared at him all doughy eyed from the shock , admiration and mostly love .

Adrien chuckles and raps his arms around her waist in a tight hug , he couldn't be happier .

"i love you too, and i'm sorry for kinda rejecting you too" he tightens his arm even tighter to bring her warmth because of her dripping wet clothes

"WHAT" she pulled away from the hug , "i know you had a little crush on me princess" he teased her "YOU KNEW?" she asked shocked "not really i just found out after you started treating me differently" he said "oh my god that's so embarrassing i'm sorry" she starts walking away when he pulled her arm back into his arms.

"i thought it was cute" he said with a big goofy smile splattered on his lips . "ha-ha" mari answered sarcastically even though secretly she loved this.

"i think we should get out of here" she giggled , both of them were dripping wet

"oh my god finally you two nerds were boring me with your gross love , now adrien give me some camembert and let's go" plagg says coming from behind adrien "PLAGG!!! i told you to leave them alone" tiki responded demanding "BUT ITS RAINING AND I HATE GETTING WET YOU KNOW THAT SUGAR CUBE" he replies "well i told you to leave them , come on we've been waiting for this moment for YEARS" tiki says when she instantly realized what she did .

"you two knew??!??" adrien and Mari both said
"yes. we did now feed us and let's GOOOO" plagg whined "oh my god , this conversation isn't over" adrien said .

both of them fed their kwamis and transformed .
chat grabbed ladybugs hand and kissed her knuckles , they rode off to maris house until they got to her room

mari put on a pair of pink sweatpants and a cropped white tank top with pink poka dots. "here you can wear this , i made it" she said while throwing him a black t shirt and some sweats
"aw , i will forever treasure it" he said while putting it on mari smiled "you're so corny" she said , adrien came up behind her and rapped his arms around her waist to plant a soft peck on her temple.

"i know you love it" and to that she turned around in his arms and crashed her lips on his.
this kiss was warm and intense , definitely more heated then their last one .

(A/N: I know y'all nasties have been waiting for this one 😏)
⚠️smut warning⚠️ pls skip if you're uncomfortable
v
v
v

adrien moved his hands up and down marinettes back which caused her to gasp and that gave adrien the perfect entrance to slip his tongue in her mouth , this made marinette even crazier as she started to lift his shirt .

he put his hands on hers "your parents?" he whispered mid kiss  . "they're in London on an outing" she breathed out in response , and with that he took off his shirt and lifted mari to rap her legs around his torso .