14. my perfect side

Fan Art: some ladynoir eiffel tower 😏😏

A/N: y'all this book is all over the place i just read it and i kinda hate it i'm so sorry iv damaged ur brains i think my next one will be better bc now i have experience and an actual plan but no promises.

~~~

3rd person POV:

"you're welcome it was really nice to meet you" chat noir says as he finishes taking a photo with a fan .

"It's so cool that we have fans , i could've never imagined it" he beams to ladybug as the fan walks away .

"aren't you a famous model??" she replies ,
"yeah but it's no where near as fulfilling to be famous just for your looks and family than being famous for helping people and saving Paris" this was true , while Chat wasn't completely opposed to his life as adrien , he still preferred getting credit for being a hero.

she chuckles in respond , "well hero , we're all done for the night why don't we head home?" ladybug suggests
"actually i was thinking since my father and Natalie are on a business trip , why don't we go to my house"
chat and ladybug haven't spent any time there since they became a couple ,besides dinner with Gabriel. mostly because he was always there and really strict.

"alright let's go" she smiled at him as they locked hands and started leaping off to the Agreste mansion.

~~~

As they arrived the two called off their transformation and head in through Adriens window .

"i still prefer being at your house but i felt we might as well take advantage since no one is home , besides my body guard and all but you can usually pay him to keep quiet , it's not like he ever talks anyways" Adrien started , he didn't like being here most of the time , it was just a cold and lonely reminder of what life used to be like when his mother was around.

"why ? you don't like being home?" mari sat down next to him on his bed .

"it's not , it only feels like home when i'm with you" he interlocked his hand with hers and gave her an all knowing look that made marinette beam.

She gave him the softest smile of sincerity and pressed her lips on his , this kiss was sweet and cherish-full . When they pulled away mari laid her head on his shoulder .

"so can you stay over tonight ?" he asked "yes definitely, i'll let my mom know, but i have nothing to wear" she worried
"i can fix that" adrien smirked and walked over to his closet to pull out a big t shirt and a pair of boxers for mari to wear to bed .

"thank you, i'll go change" she smiled excitedly and pecked him on the lips to go into the bathroom .

plagg came out with tiki behind Adrien "hey since she's here why don't we show her your ladybug shrine" plagg suggested to him in a teasing tone .

"absolutely not , and it's not a shrine!" adrien was definitely embarrassed, although he knew marinette had pictures of him aswell , he had more and didn't want to scare her off.
"PLEASEEEEE i'm sure she'll relate since you both were stalkers an- OWE!" plagg whined after tiki shoved him to stop .

"no we aren't showing mari that" he finished as she walked out the bathroom "show me what?" she asked curiously

"well look at you princess , you look purrfect" Adrien attempted to distract her to avoid embarrassment.

"nuh uh , show me what?" she insisted.
"right this way" plagg smirked and indicated for mari to follow him .

"ta-da!!!" plagg announced as he opened the cabinet to Adriens ladybug collection , he followed behind them to try and stop plagg but he was too late .

"oh my god" mari chuckled "you're just as much of a weirdo as me!!" she teased him . "i thought you having pictures of me on your wall was adorable though" he confessed . "okay then i'm adorable and you're the weirdo" she laughed . "ha-ha you're gonna pay for this later m'lady" he warned

"am i?" she teased , "you'll see" he smirked and put his arms around her waist .

~~~

Next day at school ...

Mari went into class and took her seat next to Alya "You're here early, same time as Adrien" she smirked
"ALYA!! get your mind out of the gutter i just slept over at his house like a normal couple does" mari explained .
"you know what else normal couples do?" alya smirked back to her best friend . "I SWEAR IF-!!"
mari warned

"okay- okay" she laughed "i actually wanna show you something" she said still trying to stop her laugh attack . "go ahead" mari said in a serious tone.

"alright so you know how iv been studying what ladybug and chat noir do when there is no villains to defeat for my ladyblog ?" she asks
"yeah" Marinette hoped her best friend hadn't figured anything out or connected any dots.

"i think they're secretly dating , i know it sounds crazy but look , for a while now theyve been discreetly holding hands, and chat noir is so in love with her but we already knew that . i mean who wouldn't love her she's confident , cool , she's smart , i couldn't picture chat noir with anyone else so i guess ladybug finally came around" Alya spat all this information on mari at once .

There was one thing she said that caught her off guard though . "she's Confident , cool , she's smart , i couldn't picture chat noir with anyone else"
This was the exact opposite of who marinette is , where as Adrien as chat noir is exactly who he is .

if alya couldn't picture him with anyone different that means she would think marinette isn't worthy of him ? or what if he's only with her because she's ladybug !?

maybe this was all just in her head but it was starting to take a toll on her and made her paranoid.

~~~

Meanwhile...

"hey dude , i see you finally made marinette come in on time" Nino said as Adrien took his seat .
"yeah , she was forced to come with me this morning , otherwise she'd still be sleeping" He said with a lovesick smile splattered across his face .

"yeah well i'm glad you two are finally together, she's had a huge crush on you since freshman year , but what girl didn't ? you're perfect , nice and humble"

these words suddenly threw Adrien into questioning , he had never even thought about any of this .

marinette has been obsessed with him for years yet always rejected his alter ego which truly embodies who he actually is .

every girl had their eyes on Adriens perfect guy persona his dad forced him to have , was that the only reason mari liked him??? what if she still doesn't like him as chat noir as much as she likes him as Adrien ?

as his head was spiraling ms.bustier came into class to start the lesson , both the teens were stuck the rest of the day thinking about what their friends had said , though it wasn't intentional it started making the two question their worth to each other.

~~~

A/N: I know this chapter is pretty short then usual but i have a plan for my next one that's going to make it longer so be ready for that .

also iv been brainstorming and i have 4 ideas and drafts ready for my next books , i'll have you guys know by the end of this book which one i'll be starting so stay tuned for that and i already know how i'm ending this book .

SORRYYYY for how weird this story is , it is my first and i wish i could've made it better , maybe i'll do a re write in the far future but not sure .

i have more experience now and a plan anf a writing style so be sure to leave any feedback especially on how my writing is , i keep saying "she said/ he said" after every sentence and it feels repetitive so let me know what i can do to change that .

i just got back from my vacation and do plan on finishing this book pretty soon , but fear not my rollie pollies i will be writing another book after this one and it'll be shorter with a smaller storyline because i have one plan for a huge story and i want to do that one last so i can really plan it and do all these shorter books first so yeah .

idk why this is so long i never read authors notes but BYEEEEEEEE <333