12. cats out of the bag

Fan Art: some adrinette to start off this chapter bc duh

A/N: POST REVEAL , I REPEAT POST REVEALLLLLLLL YEEEE REEEE HAWWW PAWWWW .

~~~

3rd person POV:

it's been about a week and a half since marinette and Adrien revealed their secret identities and the two were more in love than ever , they still haven't told anyone they're together but they planned on it .

right now ladybug was preparing a picnic on the roof top with all of chats favorite treats from her bakery because she felt guilty , all the times she'd ditch chats grand gestures , she wanted him to know how much she appreciated him .

~~~

"okay hold on don't open your eyes yet .... now" ladybug said , chat opened his eyes to see the beautiful set up that she had made for him .

"i know it's not much and no where near as special as anything you've ever done for me but i did get you your favorite desserts and umm- sorry i just don't really know what i'm doing i-" chat noir cut off her rambling by embracing her in a tight hug and giving her a kiss on the top of her head .

"i love it , and i love you" he said , that calmed her down , she didn't want to mess this one thing up for him .

~~~

they were both still sitting on the roof watching the sunset , ladybug was resting on chats shoulder and he was resting on her head .

they were brainstorming ideas for how to tell their friends they were together , "okay how about this..." ladybug went on to tell chat her plan and everything fell into place.

"that's going to be hilarious , they're definitely going to explode , then soon we'll be able to be a regular couple , i'll get to make you red but in public this time" chat teased , she giggled and turned red "see you're even red right now" he said "shut up" she warned trying to hold in a laugh .

~~~

it was free period and the group was hanging out at the library, mari planned to tell their friends when she then got a text from adrien .

Kitty<3 :
can't wait to kiss you in front of everyone :)
-read  1:16pm

she looked over to him and gave a knowing look that made his heart melt .

"hey alya i think today is the day that i'm going to tell Adrien how i feel about him , it's time" with that alya almost choked on her own saliva "what!?! girl i know you're determined but you've tried to do that about a thousand times and i don't thi-" she gets cut off "watch this" marinette starts to get up and walk over to adrien.

she grabbed the neckline of his t shirt "adrien agreste i love you" she says , her breathe getting heavy from where they were .

adrien stares at her up and down suddenly forgetting the plan and everyone watching them "adrien!" mari whisper shouts to him "oh right" he whispers back "i thought you'd never say it , i love you too" and with that he pulls her into a magical kiss and everyone starts cheering for them.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" alya squeals extremely shocked trying to process what had just happened . "GET THE DAMN CAMERA RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING" nino yells back equally as confused .

mari and adrien had their heads pressed together "this is hilarious" he said "yeah" she breathed out "wanna get out of here?" he whispered "yeah" she giggled and they snuck out of the room and left the school even though it was pouring rain .