5

When I finally get let into the club, I find myself looking around at the crowd of people. I see a lot of people dancing and drinking and making out. I make my way to the bar and order a beer for myself. I am going to keep the drinking to a limit since I have to walk home tonight and I don't want to wake my parents by stumbling through the house like a maniac.

While I sip my beer I examine people. I like watching people. They're interesting creatures. They behave in predictable ways. For example: there's a guy to my left staring at me and then shifting his gaze to find another girl sitting a few feet away. His eyes are still going from one to another. He's trying to choose between me and her. If he chooses me he'll get blown off and she'll have seen he's tried to get it on with another girl before her. If he chooses her she'll either reject him right away or keep talking to him.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he decides to make his way over to the other girl. They keep talking and I nod to myself. See you just need to help these humans on their way to get laid. It's pretty easy, we were build with these sexual organs to have sex.

When a guy does come up to me and starts speaking with me I do try and listen to what he has to say, but it isn't really interesting. After a while I tell him that I am a lesbian and he sighs and asked me why I couldn't have told him that right away before he wasted his time on me. I shrugged and said nothing. He walked away and I ordered another beer. At least he hadn't cared that I was gay, that did brighten my spirit a bit. He had only cared he tried to hit me up when it was never going to happen.

Then a girl came up to me. She said he had sent her, since she was bisexual and trying to make some small talk with girls. I smiled and we talked for a while. It was nice. I found out her name is Luna and her three older brothers were triplets, which was cool actually. But then she asked me to dance and I hesitated.

"Come on, come dance with me!" she said loudly into my ear to compensate the music.

"What if anyone minds our business?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"No one here cares, they're either too drunk or literally don't care about people dancing together." Well then... I stood up, putting my beed on the counter and paying for the two beers I had drunk. I did feel a little bit looser, but I could still even drive in this condition so it was fine.

We started dancing together and soon her friends joined. They were all very nice. They were a bit older than me though, but I didn't mind. When I got too tired and too sweaty I told her I needed to use the bathroom. She said she would go with me; we made our way to the bathroom.

While we were in the stalls she talked about we should hang out after this evening and how I should join her friends group. A lot of drunk talk if you ask me. But it was nice to feel like a part of a group, even if it was for only one night.

When we came out of the stalls she was holding a piece of paper. "Write down your number," she said. I frowned.

"Why?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Like I said, we do more than just go out. Join us some time!" I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"With what do I write?" I asked and she looked down at her hands, slowly realising neither of us had a pen. Where did she even get that paper, I wondered.

"Why don't you put your number in my phone and I text you tomorrow?" I suggested and her eyes widened.

"Great idea! We still need a smart one, that's you then!" I handed her my phone and washed my hands while she was trying to type on my phone.

"There! All done!" I took my phone back, mentally already preparing myself on having to text her again.

After that she gets me another drink and slowly I start to relax. We're actually having fun and I feel us getting closer. She's nice, I think.  She laughs a lot.

But after that I don't remember anything.

***

My filler chapters are too short, my apologies x