Uff!! The closenesss

UM- Dadi yeh ladki?
Ashi- Dadi yeh hai kya ladki??
Dadi- Yes!!

Ashi ran and hugged Unnsu.

As- Hii  Bhabhiiii!!
Unnsu was  confused now .They broke the hug.

As- This idiot didn't tell you abt me?
M- Tere bare  mein batane layaak kuch hai ?
As- Whatever!!
Dadi - Ji yeh Manav ki choti behen hai !
    ( xcuz me frnd love you #6 plz)( bakike continue nichika padhna)

Unnsu mentally slapped herself for doubting Mnv.
After sometime Unnsu was chit chatting with Dadi.... And Mnv was staring her....

As- Ohhhhh!!!! (whispering in his ears) Pehla Nasha pehla khumaar naya pyaar hai naya intezaar...

MNV started blushing while Ashi was saying this lines. Everyone noticed his blush....

Paras- Manav tum kab se sharmaane lage bhaii??
Ashi- Jab se apki behen ko mile tabse...
Unnsu blushed hearing this... Manav showed his fist to Ashi....

Dadi- Sorry hum kya baat kr rhe the??
UM- We were discussing the dates.
Dadi - Jii! Manav Unnati are you okay with dates?
U- YES!!
MNV- NO!!
 MD- No kyu beta??
M- Papa let me live my bachelor life after that toh my life will be under my wife's control...

Chhabra's and  Malharkar family was looking at Manav and laughed on his comment.

Hearing this Unnsu picked up a cushion and started running behind Mnv. They were upstair now in MNV's room. While running they both fell on the sofa.MNV was above Unnsu.Due to sudden fall their lips were touch initially..Now their faces were just inches apart. They could feel each other's hot breaths... Unnsu was falling weak with him near her.His hands on her waist , he didn't know when he started  caressing her waist. This was sending shivers to Unnsu. MNV brought his face more close. Unnsu was clutching to his shirt pulling him more near her..He got up immediately .Unnsu opened her eyes.

( sry readers ,author yeh likhte waqt bohot bekar awastha me tha,,,,,meko gud gudi ho rhi thiii,,aj ke liye itna hiii)

MNV- I am sorry Unnsu ! I am really really sorry !

MNV left from the room leaving Unnsu confused behind...

Unnsu pov- What's happening to me ? Why i feel good when Mnv is close to me ? Why i felt safe when Mnv hugged me ? Why i felt heaven when he  touched me ? I think i have gone mad. Why i love when he teased me ? Why i love his cute antics ? Do i love him? No No! I don't love him .Its just thant i am going to marry him .Nothing else !! Unnsu you are mad ..

(((Le unnavias- yes you are in loveee)))

Unnsu brushed off her feelings .She came down and everyone was chatting . MNV saw her and turned her face.He was feeling guilty.

They they decided to go for lunch...
They all sat in their cars.They were driving suddenly on a traffic light a child came to ask for money. Mnv gave him money but his hand touched the child's hand.

M- Are you having fear ?
The boy- Yes bhaiya!

A man came here and slapped the boy.
The man - Do you work! Bloody idiots!

The lights turned green . MNV stopped the car at a distance . MD  also stopped his car. He knew MNV'S anger .Malharkar family was confused. MNV came out fo the car.

MNV- I will be back after finishing some work.

Saying this Mnv left .He stopped to talk to his Dad.
M- Papa I will be back.
UD- Be careful!
M- Relax papa!

Mnv went to that man who slapped that little boy, MNV kicked on his chest. A few men came there, That man got up and raised hand on Mnv. MNV held his hand and twisted it very badly.The man screamed in pain ,He was beating those men black and blue. Everyone fainted on the road.The children came to him.

M- Now you don't have to work.Go,study and enjoy your life.
Boy- Bhaiiya we don't have family.We don't have place to live.
A girl- Bhaiya my one eye is damaged .Please operate it . I want to see this world.
Another boy- Bhaiya I wanted to be a dancer but that man cut my one leg.

MNV opened his arms and hugged them all. He called his PA.

Mnv-Karan! Plz come to Mira road.

Malharkar family especially Unnsu was looking at MNV lovingly. He ordered juice for kids.

All the bachha party left with Karan .MNV told Karan to took them to child care home and jinko bhi jo disease hai uska elaj karao..

Unns was having tears in her eyes, 
(pov)He is just perfect ! He beaten up those men for the kids he didn't even know .Then how much he will take care of me!

_______________________________________________________________________________
This is for the chapter..Plz let me know in the comments do you guys want to see all the rituals aur direct wedding ...Also i tried my best to include unnav romance ..plz tell me in the comment section was i good at it and do you guys want to see more of it ??