Misunderstandigss

( This chotu update is for two DUMBO'S..love youu)
Also plz go and checkout previous chapter as i am posting back to back,,u might have miss that one

MNV was getting worried now. He was getting angry on Unnsu. He was trying to call her but she wasn't picking. 
Unnati's mom noticed some light on Unnsu's phone.

UM- Unnsu i think your phone is ringing.

Unnsu picked up the phone and saw 55 missed calls from Mnv .

UM- You talk to him I will go !
U- Mumma aap bhi raho yaha !
UM- Okay you call him.

Mnv again called Unnsu. Unnsu picked up .Before she could anything.

Mnv( shouting)-Where the hell are you Unnsu? Why are you not picking my phone ? Do you have any idea how much worried i was?

U- I was...

M-Shut up ! I dont want any excuse. There Dadi and Papa are tensed and i know you might be watching a stupid movie and having your stupid snacks.

U- Nahi main toh...
M- Don't dare lie to me. I know you very well.
U- Come on Manav its just about a call. Why are you over reacting.
M
( shouting)- Its not abt a damn call. Its no use of  talking to you . You will never admit your mistake .Its waste of time to talk to you.
U- What did you say ? TIME !! Do you have time for me ? If you were worried for me you would have called me once?

M- Damn it ! I m calling you from past half an hour. Can't you see ? Dont you have eyes?Check your phone!

Mnv disconnected the call....he was hurt that according to Unnsu he has no time for her.He decided to let Unnsu taste her own medicine. If she was angry then he was hurt by her.

Unnsu was trying to call Mnv.

U- He switched of his phone!
UM- Are you mad Unnsu?He was concerned abt you ! He was calling you and you blasted over him that he has no time for you. Change yourself Unnsu ! You are married now! Change your behaviour.

Unnati's mom left saying this .Unnsu sat on her bed cupping her own face.Tears were flowing from her eyes.

U- What i have done? I hurt him.Why i m so idiot? I m the biggest idiot in this world .He switched off his phone.

She again tried to call him but his phone was off again.
Paras and Honey came to her room.

P- Oye Unnsu do you rememebr what is tomorrow?
U- Bhai plz dont irritate me !
P- Idiot tomorrow is MOM DAD's anniversary.
U- What ? Oh no ! I totally forgot!

Unnsu now totally forgot abt MNV.She was more concened abt anniversary.

Honey- Come hume planning karni hai !
U- Haan aa rhi hu...

.........................
Sry for the chotu chapter,,,,but this was for today
shhhhh
Also HONEYMOON Soon!!!!!