UNNAV

M- You dont have any idea how much scared i was .But thank god you love me. Thank you Unnsu. But why are you crying ?

She started punching on his chest.

U- I wanted confession from you .BUt i didn't kniw that you are so dumb .You are an idiot but still i love u

M- I love u too

MNV pulled Unnsu closer to him . His hands were on her wiaist. Unnsu's both hands were on his shoulder. He kissed on her eyes and then her ceeks. He looked at her lips and in her eyes. She blinked and closed her eyes  giving her consent .Mnv kept his rought lips on her soft ones. It was the first time they were showing each other their love .They slowly started kissing each other. The kiss soon turned into passionate and wild. They were kissing each other hungrily. Mnv was rubbing her waist and pulling her closer.
After 10 minutes they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen .MNV joined his forehead with Unnsu's forehead. Mnv took Unnsu in his hug.

They remained in each other's embrace for sometime.
They went downstairs..

Everyone as happy seeing them .Their hands were joined and fingers intertwined .They went and stood with family.

Dadi- Manav humne kuch faisla liya hai!

M- haa dadi bolo !

Dadi - Tumhara bhitak kaam bhi nahi kahatam hua, woh kaam tum manager ko sambalne ke liye keh do,,woh kar lega..
Tum aur Unnsu kal nikal rahe ho apne Honeymoon ke liye...hume kuch nahi sunni hai tumharii!!

Unnav blushed !!

They went to their house and sleep while hugging each other!!
THE END !!
"""""""
sry mene kuch bhi likh diya hai..ik stry has not a proper end..but ya its ends her..

Much love
-ARUHiii