And it went like....

Unnsu was sitting on bed decorated beautifully for her and MNV's first night.Her face was covered with veil .Her hands were trembling .Her heart was beating fast with each passing second.She wasn't ready to take this relation to next levell.....

Unnsu's nervousness doubled when Mnv entered the room .She saw him coming towards her .She immediately looked downn.He smiled a little.He  didn't want neither to scared her not to increase her nervousness.He himself was nervous.

20 minutes passed like that, none of them utter a word.Unnsu was waiting for MNV to start conversation but there MNV too was hesitant. He didn't know what to say or do....
Finally Mnv took a deep breath, It was do or die situation for him .He cleared his throat to gain Unnsu's attention.

MNV- Umm woh actually Unnsu you can go and change

(Sry guys ...not so soon..apne bilkul galat socha thaa..aapke sapne pure hoge but upcoming chpt me ..for me what right now matter is their comfort....peace out)

Unnsu looked up at him through veil and smiled a little at his concern.MNV didn't miss her faint smile .Don't know from where he got courage , he lifted her veil .Unnsu closed her eyes.

( writer itna bhi bura nahi hai yaar)
( Gud- Gudi + nervousness+blushing face+ Gharwalon ke shak wale nazren on me rn)

Mnv and Unnsu were just lost in the moment. Unnsu was unable to muster the courage to look at MNV. MNV was just drowned in her beauty.Mnv raised his hand and caressed her cheek. A shiver ran down Unnsu's spine.She didn't know how to react on his move but she felt it right ,right in all senses.

MNV- Unnsu!
U- Hmm!
MNV- Open your eyes!

Unnsu closed her eyes more tightly and nodded in No to Mnv.

MNV- Did i tell you that you are looking very pretty.

Unnsu smiled and opened her eyes slowly. She found him sitting very close to her. They were just looking in each other's eyes. She knew he wan't lying .

U- Thank you !
M- Unnsu you freshen up and change.

( AAj ke liye itna hi romance guyss)

Unnsu toook her clothes and went to washroom .She was breathing heavily .She wasn't understanding this new feeling she had, She took a shower. MNV too changed in his night clothes. When Unnsu came out of washroom , Mnv went to his closet.He took out a box from the closet .Unnsu sat at her side of bed. Mnv came and sat in front of her . Unnsu was curious seeing a box in his hands.

MNV-Unnsu woh actually yeh......
U- Manav !!
M- Its a gift for you.
U- Gift?
M-Wedding gift !

Unnsu took that box and opened it .It was beautiful red chiffon saree. She looked towards MNV who was smiling.

MNV- Do u like it !
U- Yes!!
M- I know its a little old fashioned. But unnsu this is my mother's saree. I know its used by my Mumma but i thought of gifting it you as my Mumma's blessing .If you don't want then ....

U-I love this sareee. And don't say again that its used or something else .I will wear it on a special occasion.
M
( teary eyed) - Thank you ! with that he pecked on her forehead!

Unnsu was just staring at him lovingly .
MNV picked up a pillow and made his way towards the couch when Unnsu held his hand .MNV turned and looked at he
r.

MNV turned back and looked at Unnsu.
U- Where are you going ?
M- To sleep !
U- On the couch ?
M- yes!
U- Kyun?
M- You question so much !
U- And you never give straight answers.
M- Unnsu the way our marriage took place...
U- Mnv I know you we don't know each other. The marriage and all..but we have to start our relationship.
M
( shocked) -Kya?
U- I mean friendship .We can be friends.
M- Ohh! I think we are friends.
U- Mnv we are going to share life , this room .So we can share his bed also! We both need time but have to start from somewhere.
M- How can you speak so much?

Unnsu glared at him and slept on her side of bed. Mnv smiled and went to his side. Suddenly he realised that he didn't take sleeping pills
( INSOMNIAC u guys) He moved towards Unnsu's side .He opened the drawer and took out the pills box.Unnsu saw it and decided to ask him.

U- Manav what is this ??
M
( stammering) - Noo.. nothing!!

Mnv swallowed a sleeping pill with water. He went to his side of bed and laid down .MNV closed his eyes so that sleep can take over but wasn't at luck. Unnsu was also turning and tossing on her side. Mnv and Unnsu faced each other and smiled. They were sharing same bed but weren't nervous anymore.They soon drifted to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________
Hey you guys,hope u like this chapter. Let me know your reviews in the comment section..
I was not having courage to write romance thanks to KAIRA'S first night episode which helped this kid out...
Also a little news- NEW ff coming soonn

This will be continued as well ....

Target- 60 comments