Protecting herrr

MNV was sleeping on his bed.

MIDNIGHT 2am.

MNV was sleeping peacefully when he started shivering.He was having some nightmare.Someone was pulling him.He saw someone taking out his gun.Suddenly a gunshot occured.MNV woke up with a jerk.He was sweating from head to toe.He got up and went near window.

MNV-Why u left me Mumma? Don't you love me ? Don't you miss me? You are very bad.You left me here to cry.

MNV was crying now.He picked up a photo and kept it near his heart.

MNV- I love you Mumma!!

Morning 7 am 

MNV heard knock on his door.He went and opened the door.It was Aruhii.

M- Come Aruhii!
A- You cried?
M- Hmm!

They both sat on MNV'S bed.
M- Aruhii! I want some answers yr!
A-What's matter?

MNV told her abt Unnsu everything..
A- Idiot you are inlove with UNNSU!
(Thnx me readers!!!!)

M- But how ? Its just 1 day we met each other.I think you are kidding.
A- I am not kidding .Achha tell me when you close your eyes whom do you see?
M- Unnsu 
A- That's enough ! Dumboo! Love can happen in seconds.
M-Sachii!But i don'tknow if she loves me ?
A- Then get to know ! 
M- Done ! I will try ! 

Thanks for helping out this idiot brother chotii!
( bas kuch bhi sochte ho na tum log....me mnv ki muhboli behen hu ,,,is stry mein)

Malharkar house-

Unnsu is getting ready to go to dance academy .She did her hairs in pony tail.Suddnly she got message from Rishi.
Rishi- Unnsu I love u .I really really love you .plz dont marry anyone elsee.

Unnati ignored the messages .She went downstairs

Unnsu- Papa i m going to meet Manav today !
H- Ohh!! Jiju aa rahe hain milne !
U- Papa mene usko bulaya hain ,,have to discuss something impp..
UM - Haan beta ..we trust you ..sambhal ke jana..

Unnati took an apple and ran.She started the car .but she didn't realise that someone was folowing her.
She reached her dance academy and entered .but she saw only dark there.Someone came and hugged her from back .she was shocked.

The voice - Hello Unnsu !
U - Rishii!!!
Rishi - I will make you mine today Unnati .Then you will not able to marry anyone .I kept saying u that I love u but u didn't understand .Now i will male you understand in my own way.

Rishi was trying to tore Unnsu's shirt sleeves ,little bit he was successful .He was about tore it fully when a hand held his neck angrily.It was none other than Mnv.He was hell angry . Unns was crying .Mnv threw Rishi at a side. Unnsu hugged MNV tightly  ( first hugg) .MNV removed his own shirt and covered Unnsu .He wiped Unnsu's tears .

MNV- Do you trust me Unnsu ?
Unnati nodded in yes.
MNV - Now see what I do ? Just keep watching.

MNV started beating Rishiii brutally .He was stopped by police.
Unnsu just ran to MNV .MNV turned and hugged her tightly .

MNV- Rishi ! Unnsu sirf meri hai ! If anyone tried to touch her I will kill him .This was just a sample which i showed you.

Rishi was arrested by police.

U- MANAV!!!
M- Relax ! He is gone.
U- He will come back .
M- He will not come back .Stop crying now.

MNV was abt to break hug when Unns clutched his vest.

U - Plz don't leave me .Plz don't go !
M- shhh!! I m not going anywhere ( while caressing her hair )

This was it for the chapter ( 4th update of the day)
I dont know i will be able to update tommorow or not..
Also aaj writer is meherbaan

If you want next chapter today  80 comments....