Dooriyan!!

MNV placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it with thumb. Unnsu closed her eyes as she felt butterflies in her stomach.He made her look at him .Their eyes were speaking volums.Unnsu closed her eyes again as Mnv moved an inch forward .Mnv slightly just pecked on her nose. He saw Unnsu's reaction.Her lips curved into smile.Suddenly Mnv's phone started ringing. He cursed the caller. 
Unnsu chuckled and went to take shower.Unnsu came after sometime.MNV went to take shower then..

Unnsu neatly placed Mnv's suit on bed and left for kitchen.Mnv came after shower. He smiled at how Unnsu selected dress for him.After changing he came out and saw Unnsu ,his papa and Dadi smiling whole heartedly.

Outfits- Again Kaira( i already told u i am in love with them)

After breakfast, Mnv came back to their room to collect his office bag

After breakfast, Mnv came back to their room to collect his office bag. He was searching for his things when Unnsu came to him.She gave him his mobile and wallet.He thanked her .He left after taking his things.

Mnv was bout to open the car when he realised that he forget the car keys.He turned to go back inside when he found Unnsu standing behind him with her cutest smile.She gave him keys and bid him bye .She turned to go but Mnv held her hand and turned her.Mnv  came closer and dropped a kiss on her forehead.He left while Unnsu stood there still catching her missed heartbeats.

Unnsu spend the whole day thinking about her moments with Mnv in this morning.She blushed harder and harder thinking abt those moments.

MNV wasn't less .He was just missing Unnsu whole day.He wasn't understanding what actually Unnsu feels for him but he was madly in love with her and at last he has to know her feelings too.

Leap of 1 week again

It has been more than 2 weeks of their marriage! They both are madly in love with each other but haven't confesss it.Their love blossomed with each passing day.Unnsu wanted confession from Mnv .Whereas Mnv thought that his eyes can show his feelings to Unnsu. But Unnsu was a little dumbo here. She didn't realised his confession from his eyes.

Mnv was going to Paris for a business tour for almost 10 days.He didn't want to stay away from Unnsu but he has to go.He left with a heavy heart.

Unnsu spent first 3 days missing MNV the most. She was in touch with him but still was missing him badly.She was in her maayka sitting in her room seeing her and Mnv's photos. She wanted to scold MNV for staying away from her .UM came in the room with snacks and tea. She knew that Unnsu loves Mnv and Mnv also loves Unnsu.She saw this in both their eyes. But she also knew that they didn't confess. So she decided to ask Unnsu.

UM- Unnsu what happened?Missing Mnv?

UM's words broke Unnsu's chain of thoughts.

U- Nahi Mumma..
She looked away but her cheeks were reddened.

UM- Oh i believed ! I know you love Mnv .
Unnsu lookes shocking towards Mom.
UM- Pehla pehla pyaar hai....

Um sand and teased Unnsu....
U- Mumma!
UM- Unnsu admit that you are in love with him and also missing him.
U- Mumma its nothing like that!
UM- Then what it is ? Tell me!
U- Mumma woh actually main woh....
UM- If i am not wrong these are Manav's words woh actually woh main....right? Admit  Unnsu that you are missing him.

Unnsu was at loss of words .She was caught red handed. She didn't know how to defend and what to say.Unnsu's Mom understood her dilemma.She cupped her face.

UM- Unnsu i am your mother , I know you love Manav  and i can see in your eyes.
U- But Manav ? Does he loves me ? Does he feel same for me?
UM- Ofcourse he does...
U- How can you say? I don't know whether he is happy or not .He never said anything .We are like friends. Some times i feel our feelings are mutual . Like i am missing him! Will he be missing me?
UM- Unnsu it happens. In starting it happens. But i can say that he is missing u as well.

U
( kept her head in mom's lap) - Ya that's why he didn't come back till now.
UM- Aww mera bachha!
U- You know Mumma Dadi told me that after Maa's death Manav stopped laughing with anyone And used to be arrogant always. He always used to deny for wedding.

UM- But when he saw you he fell in love with you.
U- How do you know?
UM- I am you mother Unnsu! I saw Mnv looking towards you like you are his whole world!! And both of our familes know that you love each other but you both yourself don't know.

U- Sachhi?
UM- Muchhi! Now have tea and snacks.

They both were watching movie while Mnv was calling her from 15 minutes and her phone was on silent.She didn't come to know.

M- Unnsu pick up the phone 

🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳

Also dont forget to mention your fav part from this chapter
Lots of love
- ARUHII