🍯🌚

Okay guys! So here i am back again but but i will not able to uplaod 2-3 parts daily,,,i will do only 1 chapter...So here u guys go ..also i am changing the stry from what i have written in the last part!

They came downstairs . ( Party day)

Dadi- Manav ! Is it imp to go back ?
M- Dadi ! Its just matter of 1 week more. After that i will be back.

Manav saw Unnsu's smile vanishing. Everyone noticed it too..

MD- Take Unnsu with you ! You have work of 1 week after that you can enjoy there. You also didn't go for honeymoon.

Unnsu looked at Mnv for his answer. He seemed confused.
U- Papa !
M- Okay ! She can come with me but on her own risk.
U-I What do you mean by own risk?
M- I just want myself on safe side.
U- Safe side? Then don't take me !
M- Thabk god ! No one will be there to eat up my brain. I can work peacefully without any tension.
U- I will tell you what i do !

Unnsu started running behing Manav. They ran in the whole house. They were best example of Tom and Jerry at that time. Mnv ran out of the house and Unnsu came behind him .She started punching on Mnv's chest. Mnv held those small fists. He pulled Unnsu and took her in his hug .Unnsu smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

U- I can't stay here without you !
M- I also can't stay without you but you will get bored there as i will be busy in work.
U- I will not be bored. Promise ! Please take me with you.

Mnv could feel her crying. He cupped her face and wiped those tears.

M- Why are you crying ?
U- Please take me with you na ! Please!
M- Okay !  Do your packing ! Our flight is  in night 8.30 pm.
U
(happily)- Thank you !

Unnsu went inside to do her packing. MNV also came inside. He was talking to the family when Unnsu came down with her bag.They bid bye to everyone and left. They were in car now. Unnsu's head was on his shoulder. His one arm was around Unnsu and other hand holding her hand.

In flight !

Unnsu and Manav are sitting on their seats . Unnsu's head on his shoulder. Mnv covered her with blanket. He kissed on her forehead.

M- So you wore Maa's saree today !
U- Hmm for you !
M- Oh really!
U- yes really!
M- Sleep for some time now it's very late.
U-Not feeling sleepy!

MNV ( leaning towards Unnsu) - Toh fir iraada  kya hai aapka Mohtarma !

Unnsu kept her hand on his chest. Manav move back ,Unnsu held his jacket and pulled him closer. She closed her eyes . . Mnv covered both their faces with the blanket. Mnv slowly started kissing . They broke the kiss. They join their foreheads and  remained in each other's embrace.

Morning 2.30 am 

They reached Paris. 

Unnsu and Manav reached their hotel .They went to their romm .Mnv was confused as his room got changed. 

U- What happened ?
M- My room number was 201 .But they have given keys of room number 306. I think there is some confusion.

Mnv asked the receptionist. He was informed that Manav's dad has booked this room for both of them. He thanked the receptionist.

M- Papa has booked this room.
( GUDI- GUDI pro max pt.2)
They went to their room. They opened the door of room .Unnsu switched on the lights, She was shocked. Mnv closed the door and turned. He too was shocked. The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles. 

Unnsu and Mnv were tensed now as it was a new phase for them .Mnv saw Unnsu feeling uncomfortable .He knew that Unnsu is not ready and writer is also unromantic..

M-Unnsu you go and change . You need sleep.
U- Hmm!

Unnsu took out some clothes from her bag went to washroom .Mnv was standing near window. Unnsu came out after few minutes. She came towards Mnv and hugged him from behind.Mnv smiled vand held her hands tightly. He turned and picked up her in his arms and placed her one bed and soon they drifted to sleep cuddling each other!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hope you guys like this chapter.....
Let me know in the comment section!